Boogies part was solid. Some good lines in there. Had to mute the song though.
Demz nice surprise, short, but long enough for a few bangers.
Magic..dissapointing to say the least. No offense, but with all the time you've had to film I thought it would be a good part.
Knex...Badass as usual. Vert domination, not many people who can still throw down innovations in this game. One of few.
Clay..3shuv tail i liked..Allmart gap I've done before so I respect it's difficulty. switch heel impressive..
Rob..noseblunt transfer awesome..interesting song choice, but a sick ender. I prefer your old style.
Blackhawk..solid, technical lines as usual. good stuff.
Mamba..real good. that hurricane? dope. nice
Roc.. loved it start to finish. opener was sick, and tech, and new stuff throughout the whole part. this is what i want to see
Stoked n head..hurricane was fucking rad, so was the stall and the fakie manual transfer..backtaill..good part.
Perm..good to see some creative shit like that, realistic or not.
Anders? Thought he died... you havent lost your touch, or your style. Nice ender.
Suga...late flip manny was sick..every trick a worthy one. creative, i liked it
South..no surprise. incredible lines, style, diffucult tricks.. nothing easy about any of that.

I enjoyed the video, some parts better than others. This has to have been the worst soundtrack to any skate video i've ever seen, but i still enjoyed it. Good work guys