Thread: [S2] FUNTrack testage [MUST SEE]

Fluckit Master

Default [S2] FUNTrack testage [MUST SEE]

As you may have noticed, I did new things with this last video. Changed the aspect ratio for a more theatrical look. It also features some grain for the true-film effect.
    I'm going to use this format for a full length film I'm working on the down low. I think I've never seen this kind of video before (correct me if I'm wrong, would like to get linked to a video like this if thats the case). I can assure you my next video would be something out of this world. I want it to be something epic, in both artistic and technical aspect.
    As always, comments and criticism are welcomed.

PD: Youtube really fucked up the quality in this one, but when the full video is done I will host it in another site / share original file with you.

Fluckit Master

I've just uploaded a trailer for my next vid with similar settings to this video, but a slightly bigger aspect ratio.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Oh wow I seriously love the feel to this, would probably like it more if it wasn't funtrack stuff, but street skating, but that's just a personal preference. :P

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by terminallyCapricious View Post
    Oh wow I seriously love the feel to this, would probably like it more if it wasn't funtrack stuff, but street skating, but that's just a personal preference. :P
    Check the ANSVM Vol2 trailer then!! you're gonna love it.