Thread: EA Skate 2: STD Solo 10 (templeofskate87)

Default EA Skate 2: STD Solo 10 (templeofskate87)

enjoi

Sorry guys, I dont usually bump my own threads! But this vid took me 3 days of work and I don't want to see it fall by the wayside like alot of my other vids!

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

dope tricks and nice filming, only flaw was the quality at some times. but i like it a lot
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

sorry mate but you don't do justice to Beirut. This kind of music deserves a special kind of skating and editing (I only mean the first song, btw. it's pretty sad that you copied the complete soundtrack from mark suciu)
    Mark Suciu's Part was pretty good with this song but I'm sorry this wasn't though the skating wasn't that bad
    Everyone might hate me now but I give music a special character and I don't just throw it in my videos

ps: 3 days of work isn't that much for a video for me tbh

Pretty sad? I just wanted to edit something a bit different for my 10th solo! And it was for about 5-6 hours a day so actually was quite alot of effort!

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Benutzer1Oliver View Post
    sorry mate but you don't do justice to Beirut. This kind of music deserves a special kind of skating and editing (I only mean the first song, btw. it's pretty sad that you copied the complete soundtrack from mark suciu)
    Mark Suciu's Part was pretty good with this song but I'm sorry this wasn't though the skating wasn't that bad
    Everyone might hate me now but I give music a special character and I don't just throw it in my videos

ps: 3 days of work isn't that much for a video for me tbh

I agree with you about the music. IMO, the skating-to-editing ratio has always been and will still be 50-50%.
    But are you serious about the 3 days of work? That's pretty much up to each one of us.

That was good.