Thread: LMSL Parks / CAP Faction Present: No-Coast Skateshop & Garage Mini (XBOX,DLC)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default LMSL Parks / CAP Faction Present: No-Coast Skateshop & Garage Mini (XBOX,DLC)

Got on a mini ramp kick for a minute, here we go......

Park: No-Coast
    Bookmark: *click here*
    About: No Coast is a skateshop in Saint Louis, MO (really) that is owned and operated solely by local skateboarders. It boasts a sick mini in the back, 3 bucks to session all you want if I'm not mistaken.. Anyhow, there is no shark head sticking out of the wall in their shop however they do have a big ass shark hanging from the ceiling behind the counter - I had to improvise. Not a lot to skate, just the mini, but plenty to look at as far as little details go (check the wheels under the counter, bushings, film, stereo with wired speakers, the mouse and keyboard are wired to the computer, etc..). Burned a ton of memory in this little shop. Enjoy.

Park: Garage Mini
    Bookmark: *click here*
    About: Started off just making a quick ramp for me and a buddy to session on, from there I thought how cool it would be if you owned a decent sized garage and could deck it out with mini ramps. Got to leave room for the car though . The back wall hosts flags from countries of online buddies I skate with the most, ye old farts like myself will probably recognize the pong screen (not a graphic, done with rails). Good session spot here.

On a side note, I have a couple other parks in the works, recently finished is FDR Skatepark in Philadelphia though I'm ironing it out before putting it up. So far though I've had a lot of test sessions and the feedback has been great so we'll see, hopefully later this week..
    Last edited by jsmithLMSL; 02-06-2012 at 08:50 PM.
    Poppin' Wood - Under construction building champions since 5-11-2010

LMSL Parks founder - CAP Faction XBOX division member.