Thread: Lil Wayne's New Single

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Before I Self Destruct should hopefully hit sometime in Feb/Mar, Relapse in April at the earliest, and Detox sometime after that.

Though all the released dates have been pushed back multiple times by now so it's hard to say. The months I've thrown out there are just my guesstimates.

kaneland14

i read somewhere that they are kinda a series, before i self destruct is gonna be released first, then relapse, then detox, is this true, it would kinda make sense because aren't they all on the same label and also, it would kinda make sense with the names of the albums that they would kinda go togehter

ChvyVele

Yeah I'm excited for all three of those albums. I doubt Dre's is going to come out soon though... he's been pushing that back forever. I'm convinced it's just an urban legend.

Oh and, did anyone hear 50's diss to Rick Ross? It's pretty sick, it's called Officer Ricky Go Ahead Try Me.

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blo...ficer-ricky-go

Banned

That song is hilarious, 50 cent got his fire back.

ChvyVele

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    That song is hilarious, 50 cent got his fire back.
    Yeah man I thought he lost it, but after he did that mixtape Elephant in the Sand dissing Fat Joe and now this, I have faith again. Nothing he does will ever compare to Get Rich or Die Tryin' though.

Banned

Get rich or die tryin' will always have a place in hip hop, great album.