Thread: A sad day in my life

Stopped Pushing Mongo SpadedOne's Avatar

Unhappy A sad day in my life

I had to trade in Skate 3 today It got to where the game would freeze whenever I tried to edit a skater and then it started freezing every 5 minutes. God has spoken and I am not to play Skate 3 anymore I've had the time of my life with this game on both PS and XBOX and I want to thank the Skate 3 community for pumping out quality content and keeping Skate 3 on the top of my favorite games list. You guys are awesome. Can't wait for Skate 4 so I can see what you guys think of next. Good day to you all.

Be excellent to eachother.
    "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

Fluckit Master

Skate 4 wont happen m8. EA quit the franchise. Go buy another S3

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Seanne1986 View Post
    Skate 4 wont happen m8. EA quit the franchise. Go buy another S3
    What he said^

Still, at least you picked a good time. The site is back down (Probably due to prepping the servers for SSX, just like how BF3 fucked it), and this game has gone far past its prime at this point. I wish I could've been here for its glory days.

It would be nice if they put more of a selection of clothes, boards, styles, and shoes...like a downloaded content thing,

eh isnt it like $5 pre owned. I'm sure most game stores can fixed scratched games too.

Quote Originally Posted by Larmando2 View Post
    It would be nice if they put more of a selection of clothes, boards, styles, and shoes...like a downloaded content thing,

won't happen. black box, the studio that made the game, isn't around anymore. everyone has moved on to greener pastures.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by XILENTZ View Post
    eh isnt it like $5 pre owned. I'm sure most game stores can fixed scratched games too.
    its 20 bucks

lol

Stopped Pushing Mongo SpadedOne's Avatar

I know the game is cheap. But I doubt it was the disc I was using. My buddy brought his copy over and it did the same thing.
    It all started one day when I tried to send a graphic to game. After trying, I turned on skate 3 and it never loads edit skater. Just gets stuck on the loading screen. Then it started freezing after 5 minutes of play every time.
    "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

It does that to everyone with graphics bro. All you gotta do is go into park editor and pick something branded. Then change the branding and if the graphics appear your good to go. Try editing your skater after that.