Thread: FIFA Street Demo

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Default FIFA Street Demo

I don't know, maybe I was the only one excited for this, but I'm curious. Anyone else know of it/interested? I'm having a blast with it thusfar. :V

dang, i've been out of it! they released a demo for street 4?!?! can't wait for winter school term to be over, i've got a lot of catching up to do. i've been wondering about that new SSX too. shiiiiiet.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by shortz View Post
    dang, i've been out of it! they released a demo for street 4?!?! can't wait for winter school term to be over, i've got a lot of catching up to do. i've been wondering about that new SSX too. shiiiiiet.
    It's not 4, it's a total reboot of the series. It uses the Fifa 12 engine, and is more grounded in simulation. While I was skeptical of it, I love the result.

seems to frreze after a couple of games in world tour every time, but the actual game is surprisingly good.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by BannerBoy360 View Post
    seems to frreze after a couple of games in world tour every time, but the actual game is surprisingly good.
    I've never had that issue, that's odd. Also, once you beat the world tour game, you might as well go to hit the streets, and select your team versus another team. This way you get 3 minute halves instead of 2. I've played this way too much :P

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Grabbed the original FIFA Street and numero 2 on release day. Liked them but they felt too unrealistic. Especially 3 hence why I didn't purchase, was way too cartoony.

After one game of the new demo I thought it was FIFA 12 with added kits, arenas and tricks, and overall pretty poor.

After several games and hours I'm in love with it and need it in my life.

Fluckit Master

Still enjoying fifa 12, so might give the demo a try later on. Never played any fifa street before, so will be interesting seeing what it's all about.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
    Grabbed the original FIFA Street and numero 2 on release day. Liked them but they felt too unrealistic. Especially 3 hence why I didn't purchase, was way too cartoony.

After one game of the new demo I thought it was FIFA 12 with added kits, arenas and tricks, and overall pretty poor.

After several games and hours I'm in love with it and need it in my life.
    Lol that's kinda how I felt, It takes some getting used to the new ideas behind it. Also, once you level up and get some new tricks and whatnot it gets alot more fun. Rainbow flick -> Roulette -> Barrel Roll -> Goal.

Definitely pre-ordering. Also if you want to add me so you can download my character for the Second level you can, whatever :V

i feel like this one is going back to how the series used to be, after seeing the trailer. obviously physics r gonna be updated. street 3 was like a reboot, but for the worse. excited since i thought the series was pretty much dead

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

i feel like this one is going back to how the series used to be, after seeing the trailer. obviously physics r gonna be updated. street 3 was like a reboot, but for the worse. excited since i thought the series was pretty much dead
    No, like I said. This is a complete reboot of everything. MUCH more realistic, even moreso than the original was. No more gamebreakers, either. The trick points are your experience points for leveling up this time around, and it's centered around REAL street soccer.

in terms of art n customization options (n reinclusion of certain game modes), its really going back to how it used to be. street 3 didnt continue that, so u could almost say this is the true succesor to the series. not tryna say the stat n physics systems r the same.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

in terms of art n customization options (n reinclusion of certain game modes), its really going back to how it used to be. street 3 didnt continue that, so u could almost say this is the true succesor to the series. not tryna say the stat n physics systems r the same.
    Oh well yea, they're trying to make it feel real. They're also including Futsal, which is really neat.