Thread: Vaporizers?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Vaporizers?

Anybody have any experience with them?

I don't want to "smoke" my weed anymore. Looking at picking up a vaporizer to keep my unhealthy habit as healthy as I can get it. lol

I've only tried them a few times so I'm looking for some info/suggestions.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

They kickass, if you get a volcano you wont be disapointed, and as for other ones there decent it just can get a little harsh constantly taking burning hot vapor tokes so your throat could get really pooched after a couple.
    Pissoff

personally my favorite thing to get stoned with.
    Pissoff

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

I have a nice portable butane powered vape. Look into the "Iinhale"

And you cant go wrong with the Valcano

i use the Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer an i take it every were.
    this is what it comes with.

an what it looks like in use
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

volcano is the best out there. bag style killer vape... but it's also about $500.

VaporBros makes and affordable whip-style vape that works very well. My buddy had one and i got to baby sit it for about 3 months. go for less than $200. I like the whip style because you can get a glass on glass mouthpiece that will fit into your bong's downsteam. Vape-Bonging > *
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Yeah I'm not going to drop the $$$ on a Volcano. I just can't justify spending that kind of money on my weed habbit. But I'm looking into some $200-$300 whip-style ones that I think I'm going to end up getting.

Pawn - How often do you have to clean your portable one? And is it a pain to clean? For some reason I feel like the portable ones will require more maintenance and ultimately have a shorter life span.

Duuuuuudermiflin - Believe my I love to take bong hits to the face like a champ.... but I'm looking to get away from burning my weed. I just want the thc, not the smoke. lol But yeah. Bongs for life. ha

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm probably going to get one in the next few weeks so I'll be sure to post pics/review when I get it.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "