Thread: Filmer Pack is Out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Yes! I've been waiting for the smooth transitions between cams. I gotta have this.
    And what about ramped slowmo?
    You can do ramped slowmo by hand it's just a pain in the ass with the way the keyframes tend to overlap markers. I wish there was a way to make markers have the same behavior as the keyframes.
    I wanna be the life of the search party.

Mac

Quote Originally Posted by weenus View Post
    You can do ramped slowmo by hand it's just a pain in the ass with the way the keyframes tend to overlap markers. I wish there was a way to make markers have the same behavior as the keyframes.
    Oh, so you just placed markers very close to eachother and then go from 50-60-70-80-90 and back to 100?

And I just bought the pack - actually an accident; I had to check if the PSstore would accept my Visa Electron... Haha, it would. Hopefully it'll work.

Josaca

Alright guys I don't have X-box live, what a shame I know, but I was wondering if there was still a way I could get the filmer pack??

Also Skate 2 came with a 48 hour trial, but I have noo clue how to set it up does it run on wireless internet like the wii? or does it need to be plugged into the router?

I appreciate the help and the new pack is sick!!!

slave

Wink Question

How do u upload a pic i mean when i take one and then click finish it doesnt say upload just throwin that out there.

Don't Worry, Be Happy seamonkeymadnss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josaca View Post
    Alright guys I don't have X-box live, what a shame I know, but I was wondering if there was still a way I could get the filmer pack??

Also Skate 2 came with a 48 hour trial, but I have noo clue how to set it up does it run on wireless internet like the wii? or does it need to be plugged into the router?

I appreciate the help and the new pack is sick!!!
    You can use an ether net cord straight to your Xbox.

@ slave- Try and keep it on topic but just do this.

Main Menu> Xbox Live (or PSN?)> skate.reel>My Footage> Hit X (or Square) for photos> Pick one and hit upload.