Thread: Open letter to LATEflip330

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Open letter to LATEflip330

I'm bringing this out into the public eye because I feel this needs to be addressed.

I spend time and effort making graphics and assets on Skate. And they've been stolen by LATEflip330.
    He has also taken these assets and uploaded them on decks.

I've been informed that LATEflip has done this to many other people too.

I have tried numerous times to contact LATEflip and ask why he has been uploading my assets (which I was sure I uploaded as 'private', but I guess they're under 'friends only') to the public. He dodged the first message over Xbox LIVE, and when I sent him another one which also asked him to stop spamming my inbox with voice messages, he simply replied "I'm not f***ing spamming", ignoring my question again. He joined one of my freeskates on Skate 3 through a friend, and left when someone invited him to the Xbox LIVE party. He is constantly ignoring me and still has the assets up.

I have been nothing but calm, straightforward and have not once cursed at him, but this immaturity needs to stop.

These are the assets he has taken from me; a hockey mask, a skull, and a cartoon of my face.

I'm not too fussed about the hockey mask, but I was planning on using the skull purely with my own deck designs or, if I ever started one, a clothing brand. Worst of all is the theft of the cartoon me, because it is my face, and I can't understand what he wants with it or why he's shared it with the public.

All I wanted was for LATEflip to remove the assets from his profile. Now I'm here warning everyone about him.

I don't know which sites he visits, so I'm also posting this on Likebutter.

Thanks for reading.

That kid has made countless psychonaut rip offs in the past and still to this day...
    Pretty sure you can go back and reupload them as private so nobody but only you can have access...
    I do that with my asset's, then it doesnt give dumb kids like this a reason to make knock offs or dumb shit.

Speaking of the devil...

Oh dude, that sucks D:

As you can see at the bottom of my pic he's got that asset too.

I mean for all we know he's some 12 yr old kid, that is uncreative and has no original ideas so he has to steal/bite from others.

Judging by the voice mails he sends on Xbox LIVE, I'd say you're spot on.

Banned

Trolled.

Fluckin' Hatchling brandon skates's Avatar

do u mind if i use your assets to make some graphics i will give credit to you in title and description?

Last edited by somedude; 08-06-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

he took more than that but he deleted the rest of them he took i sever heads "tranquility" park. and a few others

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)