Thread: Poopin' Yup Parks Present: Skate Barn West

Default Poopin' Yup Parks Present: Skate Barn West

Pretty much an exact replica of my local park where i used to work, which is now out of business. I made it pretty much in remeberance n stuff but its actually got a lot of cool stuff for different styles of skaters. So download and enjoy a NorthWest Fav.

Sorry about no pics, i dont kno how to really put em up

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2130500
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

okey so downlaoded this and was quite happy this what i saw cupple of this i would maby try and change if i were you 1st backlot is great for outdoor park but really bad for indoor ones because of how dark it is. and also maby try and work to a slightly* better scale found it was a bit big for how low pop it was

okey about pic its really simply what you do is take the pics upload them, then go on to the ea website and click on the pic you want. it should then come up in the main box thing. when its there right click on the pic and scroll down to propaty* click and highlight the address (URL) and copy it, last this you do is go on to fluckit and on your thread click insert image and paste in the box and then just hit apply. you can crop it down but your gunna have to ask some one esle on that one sorry bro

heres some i took real quick

sorry if none of it makes sense haha
    p.s sorry for any bad spelling and pic size
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Any chance of seeing Rain City next?

206/425 for life, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ay platypus View Post
    okey so downlaoded this and was quite happy this what i saw cupple of this i would maby try and change if i were you 1st backlot is great for outdoor park but really bad for indoor ones because of how dark it is. and also maby try and work to a slightly* better scale found it was a bit big for how low pop it was

okey about pic its really simply what you do is take the pics upload them, then go on to the ea website and click on the pic you want. it should then come up in the main box thing. when its there right click on the pic and scroll down to propaty* click and highlight the address (URL) and copy it, last this you do is go on to fluckit and on your thread click insert image and paste in the box and then just hit apply. you can crop it down but your gunna have to ask some one esle on that one sorry bro

heres some i took real quick

sorry if none of it makes sense haha
    p.s sorry for any bad spelling and pic size
    thanks plat, yeah some stuff is a bit hard to skate but trust me, its all 100% scaled. most of the object i cant really recreate due to certain limitations of the game. but its the best i could do. and yeah i figured out that the spot i was building in wasnt the best but by the time i realized it i was already half-way through :/

thanks for the support and advice tho dunn
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    Any chance of seeing Rain City next?

206/425 for life, sir.
    i can try Rain City but itll be a while before i have a lot of time to make a park. ill keep it in mind
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

oh my god... i dont think you have any idea how much i love that park. i dont live anywhere near it but i've seen plenty of edits at the park and one of my favorite park vids of all time is Jake Wood's edit for that contest, i still watch it every now and then. I'm not sure if i still have you on xbox but add me cuz i'd love to download this park (for some reason downloading parks online is just broken for me)

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Hitmans BAD LIL UGLY lolLOL

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    Hitmans BAD LIL UGLY lolLOL

im the best skate park creator ever. i make my parks exclusive, only to the best
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH