Thread: "Ambition" Full Length Trailer (Watch In HD)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

With that being said Clay. Maybe save your opinion for the actual full video rather than a 30 sec trailer. You sound more like a parent trying to correct their kids rather than giving an opinion. Again never seen this much "criticism" on a damn trailer. U said ur opinion but keep repeating it every post.

ur opinion is ABD

Quote Originally Posted by AfRoMaTiC480 View Post
    With that being said Clay. Maybe save your opinion for the actual full video rather than a 30 sec trailer. You sound more like a parent trying to correct their kids rather than giving an opinion. Again never seen this much "criticism" on a damn trailer. U said ur opinion but keep repeating it every post.

ur opinion is ABD
    I understand it's a trailer, it's just that it reflects his full work. I never meant for my opinion to cause any ire, but I know I'm not the only person in this thread with this opinion about the trailer. Now with that being said I do look forward to the full I just hope that some of the suggestions are taken into consideration in the editing of it
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm sorry but I do have to saying something!

Its a game and the reason any we play these games is so that we can have the freedom of doing whatever we want! I hate if when people say how things should be done, its only acceptable when filming but people are intitled to their opinion! I don't mind people handing me contrucive criticism as it influences to improve more but all we know is that at the end of the day its only a game. If you really want to be very picky at it why don't you just go outside and make a real life skate video.

Like I said people r able to do whatever they feel like on skate 3, as long as they are enjoying what they are doing then fine!

Games are fun! Enough of this serious shit!

Edit:Oh and look forward to see yur FL to make it better I think you should add a 360 no scope accross map! lol
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

Please just drop it fellas, this is going nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    Please just drop it fellas, this is going nowhere.
    agreed, was never going anywhere

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

I also agree nowhere to go after the party

Why post things here if you don't want feedback? And Pairs was level headed about it! Everyone else jumping on anyone with a legit criticism is lame. Taking shit waaayyyy too personally!!!

I think everyone gets their panties in a bunch too much! I agree with the criticism of the ending. Felt out of place. The clips looked good and made me want to see the full.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

i will henceforth reply to such threads with nothing more than a simple s of m h.

smh