Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Ambition" Full Length Trailer (Watch In HD)

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Lightbulb "Ambition" Full Length Trailer (Watch In HD)

hebrew
    bonksz
    emericaridr11
    Cehnt
    Slayborder
    MarcoPolo
    Afromatic
    PoppinSuds
    Prowlin

can i get a spot in this piece

This Got me pumped, can't wait to see a finished product

Yes You Can!

Props for repping the OG deck.

Fluckit Master

This looks sick prowlin!
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Nice pairs. Im glad to be apart of this.

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

i'll be waiting....right here.......

Can tell this is gonna be fucking wild.
    I live life on the whimsy of my feelings.

that was pretty awesome. the edit was clean and went with the song, the shots you used were great.

but what's with the fire logo reveal? i hate always being the negative guy, but it just doesn't fit with the vibe the rest of the video created. i i think something much simpler and in tune with the style created by the edit you put up would fit much better, and make for a more cohesive video.

just my two cents.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

Quote Originally Posted by robley View Post
    i hate always being the negative guy
    lol
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

but what's with the fire logo reveal? it just doesn't fit with the vibe the rest of the video created. i i think something much simpler and in tune with the style created by the edit you put up would fit much better
    I agree.

The fire logo, the red and black, the "CoD" after effects... its all so aggressive.
    It doesn't fit with the easy-going song
    or the easy-going edit
    or the easy-going fakeskating

EDIT: Pairs you could make a trailer #2 with changes. If not, it doesn't really matter. Its going to be a really good video regardless.
    But you should consider robley's comment about a more simple title
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 03-16-2012 at 06:34 AM.

I see no point in changing a trailer over a text, the vid was 25 sec sorry lol..

Fluckit Master

Can't wait for this!.. wish I could be in it.

G, theres a snowskate brand called ambition, cant wait to watch this though yall are gonna kill it.
    Pissoff

i have no doubt that this is gonna be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by m7419 View Post
    i have no doubt that this is gonna be amazing
    what he said

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    I see no point in changing a trailer over a text, the vid was 25 sec sorry lol..
    you handle even the slightest criticism so well.
    ------
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    lol
    derk, i get it. believe me. you don't like me because i thought your "make my solo for me" idea was lazy as hell. trust me when i say i understand. you can cut your passive aggressiveness. i get it.
    ------
    ------

[QUOTE=robley;97654]you handle even the slightest criticism so well.[/QUOTE

actually would have changed it but i don't have anyones clips anymore, I agree with what you said and what i said probably came out the wrong but it is just a text imo just misplaced it..

derk, i get it. believe me. you don't like me because i thought your "make my solo for me" idea was lazy as hell. trust me when i say i understand. you can cut your passive aggressiveness. i get it.
    I don't hold grudges buddy, you can think what you want of me and my ideas, but when you come in and act like a dick for no reason and say you 'hate being that guy,' I lol'd.
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I don't hold grudges buddy, you can think what you want of me and my ideas, but when you come in and act like a dick for no reason and say you 'hate being that guy,' I lol'd.
    i'm not your buddy, guy.

it's constructive criticism. you can tell because of the compliment - criticism format. there actually was no negativity in my post, but i used the term "i hate being that guy" as a casual qualifier.

so while i wasn't acting like a dick, and definitely not "for no reason", your sensitivity towards it would call for me to label you a pussy, and you know what they say...

------
    ------

I love you both. but hate hate hate LOL ....

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

i also hate lol

Quote Originally Posted by Permy View Post
    i also hate lol

I love you alex.!!!!

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

smh

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    smh
    Me too!!LOL

Can't wait for this!!

Lol I liked the fire logo, unexpected plot twist! Looks like it's gunna be DOPPPPE.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

I'm not a fan, I'm a real stickler about real video music being used. With that said the first part was good, I liked the real sky blend clip and the easy vibe. But that weird and out of nowhere fire logo/ dj scratch ending just seems absurd. It destroys the whole feeling and makes the trailer look like it was edited by 2 different people, and one of them just found the fx folder in movie maker.

Hopefully there will be a more cohesive theme to the rest of the video
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
    I'm not a fan, I'm a real stickler about real video music being used. With that said the first part was good, I liked the real sky blend clip and the easy vibe. But that weird and out of nowhere fire logo/ dj scratch ending just seems absurd. It destroys the whole feeling and makes the trailer look like it was edited by 2 different people, and one of them just found the fx folder in movie maker.

Yeah I edited it all, fire text may have not fit but i like doing things different cause most would have expected something at ease cause of the song. Ive never used movie maker so i don't know what effects are in there any who thanks for watching ...

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post

its funny how people on here talk about how shit should be done ...when they haven't even skated a day in there life and there editing skills are bland...LOL

Now i learned awhile ago to stay away from confrontation on these forums but damn.
    Why all this grief and gripe about a damn trailer. So what the title was out of place a lil.
    GTFOI!!

Never seen a fuckin teaser/trailer judged like this. This game and editing videos is about creativity and the freedom of expression. If thats what prowlin felt like doing when he made the trailer thats what he invisioned.
    Ive seen much shittier teasers or even videos that get bumped or talked about for weeks. At least prowlin is definetly trying something different rather than some shit that was just throwin together.

Bottomline, when this video drops it will 3x better than half the shit thats around because effort will be put into it.

Glad to be a part homie
    Last edited by AfRoMaTiC480; 03-25-2012 at 09:13 AM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by AfRoMaTiC480 View Post
    Now i learned awhile ago to stay away from confrontation on these forums but damn.
    Why all this grief and gripe about a damn trailer. So what the title was out of place lil.
    GTFOI!!

Never seen a fuckin teaser/trailer judged like this. This game and editing videos is about creativity and the freedom of expression. If thats what prowlin felt like doing when he made the trailer thats what he invisioned.
    Ive seen much shittier teasers or even videos that get bumped or talked about for weeks. At least prowlin is definetly trying something different rather than some shit was just throwin together.

Bottomline, when this video drops it will 3x better than half the shit thats around because effort will be put into it.

Glad to be a part homie
    legit afro, love you man

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    its funny how people on here talk about how shit should be done ...when they haven't even skated a day in there life and there editing skills are bland...LOL
    First off I have no idea why you made this comment, especially after I gave you my respectful opinion that you already responded to. Secondly, I've been skating since I was 16 so your swipe at me is both unnecessary and childish. We adults tend to understand constructive critiques of our work, and seeing as I thought you were apart of that group, I assumed you could handled it.

Now without trying to get anymore persona my opinion still stands, it's a interesting trailer that doesn't have a solid theme to it. Its the same issue I had with the 5150 video. The tricks were over shadowed by a disjointed effects and editing techniques. There's no cohesion between the themes in this trailer. it goes from a chill relaxed vibe to explosions and fire and it just doesn't make sense. What does fire and explosive text have to do with the first half of that video, and how does that represent the title of the video.

Also please don't insult my editing skills by calling them bland. I spend my time editing each part, making sure that they are unified to whatever theme I'm going for in the video. I don't go for a million little effects clips or song lyric sync ups because I want a clean product with proper pacing that allows the skating speak for itself. And on top of that I do all of it with the basics, using my technical skills to produce videos that look better than my equipment. I edit clips, i edit down songs, and i build my effects from cleverly figuiring out what I want and making it, despite not having the programs to do so. I know what I'm doing and the end products I have made show it.

With that being said Clay. Maybe save your opinion for the actual full video rather than a 30 sec trailer. You sound more like a parent trying to correct their kids rather than giving an opinion. Again never seen this much "criticism" on a damn trailer. U said ur opinion but keep repeating it every post.

ur opinion is ABD

Quote Originally Posted by AfRoMaTiC480 View Post
    With that being said Clay. Maybe save your opinion for the actual full video rather than a 30 sec trailer. You sound more like a parent trying to correct their kids rather than giving an opinion. Again never seen this much "criticism" on a damn trailer. U said ur opinion but keep repeating it every post.

ur opinion is ABD
    I understand it's a trailer, it's just that it reflects his full work. I never meant for my opinion to cause any ire, but I know I'm not the only person in this thread with this opinion about the trailer. Now with that being said I do look forward to the full I just hope that some of the suggestions are taken into consideration in the editing of it

I'm sorry but I do have to saying something!

Its a game and the reason any we play these games is so that we can have the freedom of doing whatever we want! I hate if when people say how things should be done, its only acceptable when filming but people are intitled to their opinion! I don't mind people handing me contrucive criticism as it influences to improve more but all we know is that at the end of the day its only a game. If you really want to be very picky at it why don't you just go outside and make a real life skate video.

Like I said people r able to do whatever they feel like on skate 3, as long as they are enjoying what they are doing then fine!

Games are fun! Enough of this serious shit!

Edit:Oh and look forward to see yur FL to make it better I think you should add a 360 no scope accross map! lol
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

Please just drop it fellas, this is going nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    Please just drop it fellas, this is going nowhere.
    agreed, was never going anywhere

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

I also agree nowhere to go after the party