Thread: Pawn S3 Best Of

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Default Pawn S3 Best Of

Haven't played S3 in months, thought id do a "best of" vid since im most likely done. Also put my S2 and OG "best of" vids below.

Your style is soo unique!

I am so stoked to watch this.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Thanks guys

Was fun to make, I still prefer my OG and S2 Best Of's, but I like how this turned out.

Your style and control always blow my mind. When you just keep watching clip after clip of it for almost 9 minutes... you have to really step back and say "holy fuck this guy is so much more skilled at this game than I am."

I really do think of you as the Rodney Mullen of Skate.

Such a good watch. Downloaded and archived.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post
    I agree. Pawn you definitely have a rare set of tricks up your sleeve. I like your s3 stuff. I believe s3 gives more opportunity to tweak the physics.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post
    Your style and control always blow my mind. When you just keep watching clip after clip of it for almost 9 minutes... you have to really step back and say "holy fuck this guy is so much more skilled at this game than I am."

Such a good watch. Downloaded and archived.
    Thanks for the kind words man.
    But if you saw how long it took me to get most of those clips it would be more like "holy fuck this guy has so much free time on his hands" haha

Whatever man... the patience to keep at a trick that is really giving you a hard time is half the battle.

Pawn = OG Status for life. Kids playing Skate 8: The Apollo Landings* better be looking back and giving props to Pawn!

*Shout to Papasmoak's vid! Also... this does not constitute a rumour for Skate 4. Ha
    ----------------------