Thread: Auburn Heights (PS3|DLC)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Auburn Heights (PS3|DLC)

What's up guys, my mind numbing retail job gave me time to zone out and think of CAP stuff, this is a new one! Hope you guys enjoy!

Auburn Heights is a gated community at the edge of town. Since all the parking is done outside the gate there are hardly any cars around, just loads of people on bikes and walking. (REALLY annoying for the most part).

Skating around midday is the perfect time as everyone is out at work and school and the overnight guard is still there and tired. There is ALOT to do, lines, manuals, gaps, handrails, hubbas you name it, it's there to be shredded. i snagged a few photos there during a quick sesh around "The Bend"

A quick look at "The Bend" A huge grass gap at the corner that comes complete with the cleanest imaginable run up, and the smallest piece of curb to stomp on.

Morgan Busted a big ass 360 over it.

Along with The Bend there are plenty of spots to huck yourself over big open spaces

Huge ollie onto a walk way

Heelflip over this lil' grass gap

I guess they're renovating the alleyway behind the main road...who cares as long as they're not destroying that double rail set.

Morgan caught a smooth front crook down the 15 stair beast of a handrail.

And of course there are things to grind and gap all over the neighborhood.

Smith down the curved hubba in front of the community gym.

This must be briden's house, certainly looks like a hubba he's built.

Nasty nosegrind on that eletrical box, it shakes a bit so be careful the last thing we need is a reason for them to tighten security around this place cuz you caused a black out.

Morgan got his monkey on and climbed his way to the roof for this nollie varial kick...I took the stairs.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1502871
    there's your directions! Find away over there and shred it to pieces!

-Enjoy!
    Last edited by Ohmidineffect; 03-20-2012 at 10:55 AM. Reason: their =/= they're
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue