Thread: Bought a BMX

Default Bought a BMX

LOL that's 3 now, lol but I lost the other 2 somehow, anyway gonna remove the rest of stickers tomorrow, and get new pedals and grips, next week new break leaver and eventually a new saddle & rims (black) (bit of a boring pick really but thought i'd share

btw it's a Fit Inman 1, I got it for a pretty good price £100

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

lawd that's pretty cheap. rims as in wheels or just the rims?

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

I dunno, the spokes are black, already so possibly just the rims, or whatever works out easier to fit / price ratio . . . As you can see the rear wheel has worn so will need to get clear break pads once I do that.

Fluckit Master

Nice bike bro, that's cheap to you, but down here ,is like, the best deal you could ever do.
    What part of the UK are you from? got any park o a legit set of trails near your place?

South Wales, There used to be a park in an enterprise estate that my mates ol' man ran, boarder n inline only though, probably a few trails about, I havent had a bike for ages, but wanted one for summer for exercise, plus it will fit in my car lol .

defiantly a good bike to start out with and a chance to post my bike.... a custom subrosa villicus with mostly ecla't parts
    create it and skate it !

Thanks dude, you're bike looks cool, I def need a saddle like that, the one on mine is like sittin on a concrete wall (worse) not that I usually on it but still.
    I#ve never bought any BMX from new, I do prefer the good ol worn in look when I get it.

Fluckit Master

Nice bike OG, I like the old school look it has with that classy blue and chrome forks.

I took these yesterday with the new tranny (bought a procket and a chain).

I like my bike alot hehe.

i want a bmx bike real bad...

these shits look so fun...
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Agus that bike looks hella sweet, love the stem

Ok here's a quick update on mine, lol, not done much, infact very counter productive as I can't even ride it now. salt pivotal seat and stem, some sort of alloy pedals got new grips and new break leaver but snapped the cable getting it out the old one n now have a punture on front wheel.
    all thats left then is possibly new handle bars and wheels and tires n I'm gonna leave it at that for abit then. . . (Yess I want everything black)

Last edited by Ruben_Williams; 04-02-2012 at 11:28 AM.

i've been looking around for cheap bikes for a while and found nothing half as good as that for the same price, what a fucking steal. jealous
    "She had a fanny like a packet of cheddar and onion McCoys. 50p. High fat content. Stunk of coagulted cow-juice. Udder shudder. Chop an onion. Makes you cry. So did her snatch. Growled at me like a rapist's dog. My favourite crisps."

Really would like to get into riding BMX and whatnot but the price just seems steep as fuck for them.

Plus, the last time I was on one (iirc it was a kink curb 2011) I went for the largest quarter at our park and just didn't level the bike out because im an idiot and ended up clipping the qp and falling back in.

Fluckit Master

Remember my ol' classy black bike?

Look what I did today....

At first I was like 'oh it's so gross, my friends are gonna puke just by seeing it, awesome'. Now I'm like gawd please let it be a dream.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

so... you do like it? and fuggit, here's my bike atm.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Fluckit Master

Am I spotting a female axle'd freecoaster? Are you painting it or preparing for a road trip?

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

naaaah finally got rid of my fc's. picked up a ratchet 10t at a hella low price. Doing a full rebuild and getting my brakes and stem refinished. Got a new gyro setup too so I'll be a four pegged park rat.

ignore this post

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    [***] my brakes and [***] . Got a new gyro setup[***]

hah

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

haha it's only because I go through shoes so quickly. I live on the top of a mountain and the spots to ride are at the bottom sooooo....

ignore this post

Fluckit Master

haha it's only because I go through shoes so quickly. I live on the top of a mountain and the spots to ride are at the bottom sooooo....
    Top of a mountain? fuck I had always dreamed of bombing down some hill with my bike. How are the roads there? Have you spotted a non car transited straight downhill path already?

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    Top of a mountain? fuck I had always dreamed of bombing down some hill with my bike. How are the roads there? Have you spotted a non car transited straight downhill path already?
    I live in a town of 800. I do 35-45mph hill bombs daily. Gotta get my front wheel trued though because it's creaky as a mofo.

ignore this post

Fluckit Master

I live in a town of 800. I do 35-45mph hill bombs daily. Gotta get my front wheel trued though because it's creaky as a mofo.
    Shit andreas that's sick. Hope some day I get the chance to do such thing.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    Shit andreas that's sick. Hope some day I get the chance to do such thing.
    if you ever come to the NE united states and roll through pa, I could take you to perhaps the gnarliest hill ever. you will poop yaself goin down it. regardless, just realized this has become a thread jack.

ignore this post

Fluckit Master

if you ever come to the NE united states and roll through pa, I could take you to perhaps the gnarliest hill ever. you will poop yaself goin down it. regardless, just realized this has become a thread jack.
    Never say never my friend...

Yes we should start a bmx related thread.