Thread: anyone collect records?

Default anyone collect records?

discogs?

what's in your collection..

http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=adda89

I collect rekkids.... but I haven't taken the time to put them into a database like discogs. That's probably something I should do!

A lot of what I have in my collection is sample-material and not just for "listening" - have a lot of children's records, obscure spoken word stuff, soundtracks, etc. A lot of random shite that wouldn't look good in a database hahaha

How about this adda? Post the three albums you are loving the most right now... I'll go through my crates and do the same. Pictures to follow!
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Does CD's count Adda? lol, been using discogs for some time now to look up on infos n stuff.
    Never really knew I could list the stuff I own myself. I might just do that! I'll be back here with a link later.
    LB is like a pedophile playground, either old bastards or little kids.. -adda

Banned

This is just Adda's way of showboating

yes I do. But only recently, since like a year or so and all the stuff I have is from my dad.. most of his stuff is disco and funky stuff. a couple commodores, average white band, toto, earth wind and fire, doobie brothers, isley brothers, stevie wonder.. I also have michael Jackson, rick james, UB40, boston, steely dan and one of my favourite records Dire straits.. and many more..
    Since I started collecting, I bought Tame Impala, mumford and sons, rolling stones, santana, crosby, stills nash and young, CCR, Jimi Hendrix, protest the hero, foo fighters, best of doobie brothers and my favourite, Led Zeppelin IV.

Oh and I really wanna buy horn the unicorn from ty segall but I can't find it here in the Netherlands..

here it is! http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=Cerebus_

It's just a start though. I have tonnes more to add.
    LB is like a pedophile playground, either old bastards or little kids.. -adda

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Really bad at buying records. Everytime I get money I spend it on beer and bandshirts/skategear. One day when I'll get a job I'll make up for lost times.
    http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=Granka

favourite 3?

that's so hard for me to do, it changes a lot..

right now though it's:
    Hunx and his punx - "too young to fall in love"
    modern pets - "modern pets"
    the spits - "the spits v"

7"s
    Tom petty - "american girl"
    Stolen hearts - "heart collector"
    the gaggers - "you aint no fun"

will probably change once i buy some new stuff, i've reached my paypal sending limit so i have to wait til june til i can buy stuff off discogs.

Steam
    Monkadelic

my pop left me with about 5 shelves of LPs in his demise; 3 of the more notable ones were
    abby road- beatles- barefoot edition
    sgt peppers signed by mccartney
    dark side of the moon; floyd roger waters autograph

im sure there are tons of others he had; but these were the ones that stood out the most monetary wise.