Thread: Heeelllppp

Default Heeelllppp

So I've just recently gotten the s2 filmer pack, but i can't figure out how to get the stupid watermarks off every time. I've asked people and have tried many different ways to do it.
    I've gotten it to work a few times, but I can't figure out what i did specifically to re do for ever other clip im trying to film. I was wondering if someone could possibly make a tutorial or something for this, Or list some detailed instructions on how you get rid of watermarks (like what order you do things in, etc.) It's really starting to get frustrating lol

I have the same problem in S3, although I've only uploaded photos since I got it, which was 3 days ago. Anyone wannablend a hand?

*lend, not blend. Fucking Iphone

Quote Originally Posted by Goon_Panda View Post
    I have the same problem in S3, although I've only uploaded photos since I got it, which was 3 days ago. Anyone wannablend a hand?

*lend, not blend. Fucking Iphone
    ya thts not an option offered for photos... you need some sort of photo editing software like photoshop if you want to remove it for photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurr905 View Post
    So I've just recently gotten the s2 filmer pack, but i can't figure out how to get the stupid watermarks off every time. I've asked people and have tried many different ways to do it.
    I've gotten it to work a few times, but I can't figure out what i did specifically to re do for ever other clip im trying to film. I was wondering if someone could possibly make a tutorial or something for this, Or list some detailed instructions on how you get rid of watermarks (like what order you do things in, etc.) It's really starting to get frustrating lol
    Before you do anything to the replay, set the watermark to off. Then right before you upload, turn it on and off again. Works for me but the best bet is to check the website after every upload.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Thanks man, Ill try that next.

Fluckit Master

Just turn if off before uploading. If you turn it off then start editing/filming etc, the watermark will be on again. so a simple fix is to just set it to off right before you upload your clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanne1986 View Post
    Just turn if off before uploading. If you turn it off then start editing/filming etc, the watermark will be on again. so a simple fix is to just set it to off right before you upload your clip.
    What seanne said, that has always worked for me.
    Just do all the camera work and right before you're ready to upload, turn the watermark off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Thanks guys, finally figured it out.