Thread: Skate Share Code

Default Skate Share Code

Sorry to bother anyone, but because I am locked out of my normal Xbox Live account (due to me not being able to download an update - its annoying but i can't go on Xbox Live if it isn't installed).

So, after living off the parks I have downloaded on my old account prior to being locked for a LONG time, I got fed just made a new Xbox account. Having seen all the awesome new parks that have come out I finally got off my lazy ass and did it. But I need a skate share code - I was wondering if anyone has had a broken skate 3 disc lying around or something and a skate share code they didn't need? I would really appreciate it. If no one does I will just painfully give ea some more money and purchase it off the marketplace.

thanks guys

when i get skate 3 and if one of my codes work ill give you a spare i have, just have to wait a couple days.

looking for a team, pm me!

Fluckit Master

Contact ea advisor through chat and they will link your account or give you some
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Quote Originally Posted by Ladd279 View Post
    Contact ea advisor through chat and they will link your account or give you some
    yeah thats what i told him to do,
    i said mine didnt come with one and he give me 2 codes, 1 extra just incase the other didnt work.

Fluckin' Hatchling

I need one too because my brand new one didn't come with on

that sucks jk, ea really takes dumps on their customers. i tried to contact ea through the chat thing but it said none were available, maybe i'm on at a weird time or there arent any available to people in australia. give the chat a try, it seemed to work for a few people
    thanks adecoco!

Quote Originally Posted by Boris Magee View Post
    that sucks jk, ea really takes dumps on their customers. i tried to contact ea through the chat thing but it said none were available, maybe i'm on at a weird time or there arent any available to people in australia. give the chat a try, it seemed to work for a few people
    thanks adecoco!
    no problem

actually dont worry, i managed to get it working by logging on at a different time and it worked! thanks for the advice!

okay, so you got a code? disregard my pm then!

yeah, keep that one in your pocket in case someone else needs it / you want it

thanks though!
    i had to talk to like 8 different ea advisors - for some i said my new copy didnt come with it, but for others i complained about it not transferring over to my new account. sometimes when i said it didnt transfer over to a new account the advisor said thats normal and that i would have to buy a new code, but one guy said he would give me a new code. so yeah guys, if you wanna try for one complaining that it didnt transfer over to a new account also works.

mine worked the first time, i just said i didnt get it with a new copy, he said this happens alot and game me 2 codes, an extra as compensation for paying full price for the same thing u would t with a used copy.