Thread: Noodlez - A Skate 3 Massacre!

Seeing the Light

Smile Noodlez - A Skate 3 Massacre!

Hi community!

It's been 2 months now since I got an xbox and s3, I went from total beginner to rookie so here's a vid that is like my first "official" solo, since the other vids i've put weren't really well filmed etc...Now that I've learned a bit on how to film and play correctly, here's a compilation of my first clips. I hope you'll enjoy, and thanks for watching anyway.

Feel free to add me on xbox live, GT= Noodlezer

I'd be happy to meet people who enjoy editing for others since i like the filming part but not the editing job

Special thanks to Loisphere182 from Origami team who made me see how much this game can rock when you learn its specificities and go beyond the casual gameplay of it (hope it makes sense, ive lost a bit of my english skills these last years )

Last edited by Noodlezer; 04-11-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

"this video is unavailable"

Seeing the Light

check back in a few minutes i had to reupload it cause of screen size problems!

Seeing the Light

now works but still same damn screen size prob

Maybe because I'm super OCD about this issue, but the next thing you'll have to learn in your progression as an editor is beat syncing (having tricks, landings, transitions etc timed with the beat of the song).

Aside from that and the screen size issue, I kinda dug this man. Refreshing to see someone fairly new to the game at this late stage.

Good luck with future vids.

Fluckit Master

Roke said everything that needed to be improved. Overall I think it was fairly good being you're so new to the game etc.
    Just fix the screen size and if you feel like it, make the tricks sync with the beat.

Welcome to the S3 vid community bruv.