Weeks of effort, hours and hours of skating, here we are finally... This pack consists of 5 downloadable parks, all of which are famous skate spots in the state of California. These are XBOX exclusive unfortunately and require all DLC. Wallenberg dropped to the community early but now it's time for the whole enchilada..

Skate the State - California DLC Pack

- San Francisco, CA "Wallenberg Big 4" - home of, well the Wally Big 4. Famous gap.
- Carlsbad, CA "Carlsbad Gap" - home of the Carlsbad Gap, featured in more videos then you have fingers.
- Encinitas, CA "Tony Hawks Backyard" - F U Tony! We're jumping the fence for a midnight shred ya rich SOB!
- San Francisco, CA "Embarcadero" - FAMOUS spot back in the day, home of the Gonz Gap (pic 2)
- San Francisco, CA "China Banks" - C'mon now, the banks. You don't know? Turn in your board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

San Francisco, CA "Wallenberg Big 4"

DL Link: click here

Carlsbad, CA "Carlsbad Gap"

Encinitas, CA "Tony Hawks Backyard"

San Francisco, CA "Embarcadero"

San Francisco, CA "China Banks"

Really I just hope everyone enjoys these parks as much as I have while creating them - a lot of time and effort went into this, originally for a video which I'm backing out on for now due to personal reasons (life). A big thanks to Stash, Ace, Echo, Proffitt, Gay Mormon, Homer Handy, Flared, and everyone else who skated around these during construction ironing out kinks.

The West Coast has been tackled... What's next? Maybe we'll see you on the East Coast........................

Jsmith