Thread: SKATE 3 Share Pack Code

Default SKATE 3 Share Pack Code

Hey, i was just wondering if you need the share pack code to download parks and import graphics into s3, i wont be uploading so that isnt a problem, the reason i wont upload anything is because my parks are terrible and i have a cap card for footage,

...i dont have s3 yet so i cant find out myself and i would buy it on the market place but i only have 1500ms points and i want to use them on the skate.create upgrade pack and san van party pack.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by adecoco View Post
    Hey, i was just wondering if you need the share pack code to download parks and import graphics into s3, i wont be uploading so that isnt a problem, the reason i wont upload anything is because my parks are terrible and i have a cap card for footage,

...i dont have s3 yet so i cant find out myself and i would buy it on the market place but i only have 1500ms points and i want to use them on the skate.create upgrade pack and san van party pack.
    just contact ea and they will link your account. My friend did it he just told them it didnt work and linked there on the spot
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !