Thread: Attention Pandora...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I want to put some emphasis on the 5 set with the two hubbas (second picture). It's not small or big. It looks fucking clean. I hope whoever makes this doesn't oversize it. In game, it should feel like a local skatepark, with medium-small sets. Thanks to everyone who plans on attempting this.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 04-19-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    I want to put some emphasis on the 5 set with the two hubbas (second picture). It's not small or big. It looks fucking clean. I hope whoever makes this doesn't oversize it.
    I made the 5 set and hubba's pretty exact with regards to look and scale...but its sooooo small for skate 3 physics. it looks pretty spot on though...ill post a pic later today and i want you guys to let me know if you like it...if not ill redo it. I want this remake to turn out well ha

Blazing a Trail

In fact Ill go ahead and post pics of all I got done so far. basically everything thats shown in pic one I have done

XBL
    emericaridr11

was thinking about trying this, but it seems to have alot of interest...Build On!

cant wait to see how it turns out, maybe if it starts to get a lil "off" we can pass it to each other to see if there is any correcting it, would love to see this place as perfect as can be......back ground enviornment and all, the houses and other things in the background
    I hate seeing parks with nothing "covering" the sides of the park