Thread: Criminal Mega-Ramp Park (Xbox)

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

Default Criminal Mega-Ramp Park (Xbox)

Ladies and Gentlemen. Children of all adges. Step right up and enjoy the wonder that is Criminal Mega Ramp Park. Designed to fit the needs of the realistic and the arcade skater without yielding to either, this is definetly my favorite place to ride right now. It's got a Mega-Ramp, stairs, rails, it's got a pool, unique artwork, did I mention a pool, banks for days, and oh yes.....did I forget to mention it has a POOL!! Here's a little sneak peak video of the park we shot over a couple weeks.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtT6Q...eature=g-all-u

Bookmark Here(xbox360, DLC required): http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2153634

If you get any great footage here respond with a short video I'd love to see it. Rate and comment so I can see what you guys think of this place. Catch you out there!!!!!
    Last edited by DuMularn; 05-05-2012 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Fixed Bookmark

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

This looks reeaallll pretty :V
    Book'd.

XBL
    YumyyyP & i enjoi hopps

sick park dood

the bookmark on this thread didnt work for me for some reason
    this one did though, i will download and play this soon!

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2153634

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! I went ahead and updated the OP with the proper bookmark too...thanks for catching that quick!

looks fun

this park is really cool! the mega is nice, you just have to set your session marker halfway down the roll in so you dont have too much speed so that you overshoot the rails. but thats the oversized piece's fault, not yours. i've really enjoyed my time with this park, thanks!

it reminds me of VP's early stuff actually

Quote Originally Posted by Boris Magee View Post
    this park is really cool! the mega is nice, you just have to set your session marker halfway down the roll in so you dont have too much speed so that you overshoot the rails. but thats the oversized piece's fault, not yours. i've really enjoyed my time with this park, thanks!
    Glad to hear you're enjoying it. Especially glad to hear you're enjoying the Mega!!! I really wanted it to feel "realistic" as a mega but not overpower the rest of the park.

I hear you on the session marker thing too. I just hold the brake as i start to roll in and release it half way down. That way I can still preload any airs and get the right low end speed. Also thanks for the VP compliment =D

This park is a lot of fun!! The mega does not seem oversized at all. Have you seen the crazy megas that Danny Way has hit?!?!?! This thing is totally fine!!
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post
    This park is a lot of fun!! The mega does not seem oversized at all. Have you seen the crazy megas that Danny Way has hit?!?!?! This thing is totally fine!!
    This means alot to me...especially comming from a fellow old timer =D