Thread: Got my EMT certification today

Steam
    Monkadelic

Default Got my EMT certification today

Finished my last clinical today so Im super stoked! worked my ass off for this. ready to start saving lives from the jaws of nursing homes! hehe.. still got a while before i finish Medic but this will do for now.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

congrats

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Steam
    Monkadelic

thanks evan; that means a lot

Congrats dude! That's a seriously dedicated profession! I think people in your position get less credit/support than they deserve. Having the balls to put other people's lives in your hands is some serious shit. I really applaud you for it!!

Fuck Yeah!!!
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Steam
    Monkadelic

thanks beats yeah its not alot of recognition from it but damn it feels good for a pulse to come back from nothing.... one of the most unappreciated jobs in healthcare and anything else period!

you never truly lived life until you have the opportunity to save someone elses... remember that...
    Last edited by Monk; 05-07-2012 at 09:27 PM.

My friend's been an EMT for about 2 years now, still gettin paid under $10/hour, no benefits... It's a damn shame. Congrats to you and don't let the unappreciation get you down!
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    My friend's been an EMT for about 2 years now, still gettin paid under $10/hour, no benefits... It's a damn shame. Congrats to you and don't let the unappreciation get you down!
    oh dont worry bro it wont im already in healthcare transporting inpatients making much more than that; the only thing im worried about is them accepting the transition with what i make already fitting their budget. i will probably have to volunteer or move to get proper exp/pay if i am denied