Thread: Best Concert You Ever Seen Live or Downloaded?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have seen too many shows to pick just one here are some of my favorite Concerts. Pink floyd, Slayer, The Bronx, Cancer Bats, Neil Young, RUN DMC, and Beastie Boys were amazing!

Minglin'
    XBL
    Red 16 76

i saw the cancer bats first tour for 2$ hehe after that, iv seen them roughly 15 times since

Seen alot of great bands over the years.

Last years best ones were Evergrey (front row) and Opeth (got to touch Mikael Ã…kerfeldts guitar as he dropped it down into the crowd)

This summer is gonna be great aswell. Finally gonna get the rare chance to see the classic German speed metal band Iron Savior, Circle II Circle is gonna have a Savatage set, Iced earth is gonna be fuckin killer! Sabaton always deliver a good show, Meshuggah is gonna be fuckin BRUTAL. And Devin Townsend is probably what I'm looking forward to the most this year. Lol, too tired to actually think of good gigs I've seen, so it came out like this instead
    LB is like a pedophile playground, either old bastards or little kids.. -adda

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

I haven't been to many concerts but the best two were both times I saw Brand New. My fav band, put on a great show.

Wish I had a chance to see Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Boston ect Sucks how most of my fav bands are done or dead haha