The hold up on the donations is on my end. I approached both Stoked and Debaser on paying the full amount of Fluckit. Debaser doesn't have a lot of time for this site anymore. Every time there is any kind of issue we always have to bother him with it and thankfully he has kept it alive. He is fully willing to set up a donations thing and we can just keep on rolling until the next problem happens. Debaser is rad no doubt he has kept this place running the best he can without any financial support of any kind, he rarely even visits the site so hats off to him for sure.

I would only do this with the support of the community. I told debaser I would give him notice in 24 hours and time is running out. I would have to switch everything over to my space and I would have access to all of the things that need fixing. I would keep the same mod/admin team and for the most part the site would stay the same (same members and info and threads new server). I think some things need updating and refreshed a bit. I would poll the community and see if there is anything that you guys feel would help keep interests alive.

My feelings towards helping me keep the site go like this:
Fluckit will always remain a free site. But I was thinking a $10.00 membership fee for those that were interested in supporting me keep it going. FOR NOW I see no way of making paid members have more privileges. Maybe a back site access for added chat rooms or threads IDK. You would have a added tag that says paid member. It is going to cost me so much a month as well so it is not just the additional $200.00
This is all very new so I have not had a lot of time to figure it all out.

I am only interested in doing this if you guys are on board and if there is enough peeps that want to at least cover the initial cost. I am open to any suggestions. Or if you do not like this idea and want to just donate to debaser I want to know. I am taking this and all of your feedback very importantly so please be honest. I will not get my feelings hurt or go off on you in any way.