Thread: First SKATE 3 Solo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default First SKATE 3 Solo

okay go easy, tell me how i can improve and what you like, next will be longer and better, my first solo

looking for a team, pm me!

please give some feedback! it will be much appreciated

PSN
    R3C_-2-_

First off... NICE song! I believe thats from THUG2, but good nonetheless... You had a lot of fast lines with neat tricks in there and I have a faster style so I like that lol... The filming was a lot better then most people's first video. One of the things you have to lookout for is I believe you had a lazer flip out of a grind and a 360 inward(or hard idk lol) and those tricks(depending on style) or a big no no. On your lines, get a bit closer and a bit lower: Tips in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXd_bHS3uOc

Overall that was very good for your first! Keep them coming!

Quote Originally Posted by CKYdude93 View Post
    First off... NICE song! I believe thats from THUG2, but good nonetheless... You had a lot of fast lines with neat tricks in there and I have a faster style so I like that lol... The filming was a lot better then most people's first video. One of the things you have to lookout for is I believe you had a lazer flip out of a grind and a 360 inward(or hard idk lol) and those tricks(depending on style) or a big no no. On your lines, get a bit closer and a bit lower: Tips in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXd_bHS3uOc

Overall that was very good for your first! Keep them coming!
    yeah i loved thug2, that game really got me into jimmy eat world so you can expect alot of there songs in my videos because i got there discography of itunes.
    Thanks heaps for the feedback, i just realized i did that lazer flip out lol i wont do that again, and that 180 inward heel to 180 wont be in again aswell! anyway thanks alot for the helpful feedback.

That was pretty good for a first solo. Props.

anymore comments?