Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Im kinda waiting for GW2 comes out myself, I loved the first one. I signed up for the beta but never got in.
So far I have put in a bit over 40 hours into the Guild Wars 2 beta events.
That was in a 3 day weekend BWE and a 7 hour stress test thus far for those of us who have pre-purchased the game.
I've taken Guardian, Ranger, Engineer, Warrior, and Elementalist to Lvl 10+ (30 is our current max) with a mixture of the current 3 playable races.
I've also taken Mesmer and Thief to Lvl 5. I plan to get them to 10 and finally play the Necromancer class in the next beta event.
The classes I've leveled I have also played in Competitive PvP and WvW which auto-levels them to 80 (Max Level).

Having put in a good amount of time in GW1 (47/50 HoM) I can honestly say that GW2 is a whole new beast.
The playstyle is faster, world seems more epic, and WvW brings back my favorite style of PvP (ala RvR from DAoC).
The leveling areas are nicely put together, cities cannot be described properly, and the lack of trinity stereotypes is fun.
Some of my friends have felt that it didn't have a solid direction because it doesn't use a conventional quest system.
It's more about exploration and coming across events and such for you to help out and make the world come alive.
I could ramble on for an hour, but I can honestly say that already paying my $80 for the Deluxe edition was money well spent.