Thread: St Cloud [Real Sounds]

Default St Cloud [Real Sounds]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaFsG4GdtK8

Looking for comments/feedback, is the real sounds worth doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

pretty sick man! Real sounds were a tad too loud imo, and I think you forgot sound on that crook at the beginning and some popping sounds haha but it's all good, real sounds can be tedious as fuck because you have to be extra careful about everything

dope, takes a lot to get it to work and i enjoyed that bad boy

deff worth doing,briden.i'll never try it cause i don't have the patience,but i love watching vids with real sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    pretty sick man! Real sounds were a tad too loud imo, and I think you forgot sound on that crook at the beginning and some popping sounds haha but it's all good, real sounds can be tedious as fuck because you have to be extra careful about everything
    I turned the audio level down on the crook since it was filmed from far away, but the sounds are there I promise! The first line turned out way too quiet and the line after that turned out way too loud, I def need more practice with the levels but I'm really stoked you guys seemed to like it.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

haha it's all good dude, I was just messing around about the "missing sounds" thing lol I'm pretty sure you wouldn't leave that out keep on doing that though, real sound videos are sick as fuck! I always wanted to do one, but never got around to it

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    haha it's all good dude, I was just messing around about the "missing sounds" thing lol I'm pretty sure you wouldn't leave that out keep on doing that though, real sound videos are sick as fuck! I always wanted to do one, but never got around to it
    No man I'm glad you said it! I don't have a fresh perspective on my own work, like in this case I only notice all the sounds because I know the source material and I watched the clip 30+ times while editing... But I don't want people to have to watch my vids multiple times to notice something. I really do appreciate honest feedback whether it's positive or negative, it helps me as a video maker.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Yeah for sure, I understand what you mean! And I always try to be honest about my feedback, negative or positive, and I do my best not to be a dick about it too haha