First and foremost! I am sooo sorry for my lack of activity these past months. I had to graduate school and all that jazz. Now I'm done and all the lines came together to finish the church (7 Files, 7 different layouts, all it took was one glitch to fuck me over each time. damn earthquakes to firey hell). ENJOY!

The cathedral is a historic landmark in Eastborough, most tourists want to walk through its plaza and just head inside to admire the architecture. But local skateboarders are all too familiar with this gated paradise, multiple pros have thrown hammers down the stair sets that are scattered around the plaza. The best way to get in is to just walk in like you're going to a service and have your friend throw a board over the fence. You only have a few minutes to skate but it's all worth it!

The entrance has two different stair sets and banks with chain gaps and arches to gap through.

Banging ass hand rails to end lines on...or start em!

Sick door way gap, deff photo friendly.

A view of the plaza and entrance.

clear the stairs don't clang the chain!

This stairset opens up mad different options.

Hitting the tiny ledge in between the arches is a bitch but the payoff is gorgeous.

A little preview of the inside of the cathedral.

There's also a 4 flat 5 in there, as well as some other little gems good luck getting past security for long enough to bang over it.
The whole park skates in ONE huge circle so you can do lines for hour on end if you're creative enough. There is a ton of stuff to test your skills on

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2230745

ENJOYYYYYY!!!