Thread: Street League 2012 Stop 1 Kansas (Spoilers inside!!!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

Default Street League 2012 Stop 1 Kansas (Spoilers inside!!!)

First of all, i like the new system with those two 45 second runs, instead of tech and line section. This contest was so exciting to watch.

for the skaters:

Mikey Tayler: first run was nice, but imo nothing special. highlight was his "signiture" front feeble the rest was mediocre
    (eliminated after line section)
    Sean Malto: big let down, he should get some flip tricks on lock to keep a hold of the level each and everyone else was giving.
    (eliminated after best trick)
    Ryan Sheckler: if only he landed more in the big section, i somehow like his skating cause he always goes crazy big. highlight hardflip over the complete curbcut
    (6th)
    Chris Cole: seemed to have a hard time in this one, highlight: front 270 tailslide bs 180 out
    (5th)
    P-Rod: he really showed off in the big section with his crazy switch skillz, that switch tre down that thing was pure butter
    (4th)
    Chaz Ortiz: first to lines were the shit, 5O flip out on that rail in best trick was mad buttery
    (3rd)
    Bastien Salabanzi: the winner for me, better said he shouldn't have bailed the last trick highlight: bigspinflip front board (big section)
    (2nd)
    Nyjah Husten: best rick bigspin hurrican, usual casual tricks and a nice way to end after having already one kickflip bs noseblunt
    (1st)
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Is there any place I can watch this?

Yes You Can!

So so glad Bastien is in this year to spice things up!

Boring to see Nyjah win again but he throws down some mad tricks that's for sure. I'm glad Malto was eliminated early. He's got such a limited trick set it seems. Half the time he is doing a nose grind or overcrook/crook and the other half he is doing them with a nollie instead.
    Member/Founder of CAP Faction

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

Bastien is a great addition, and he still skates like back in the days. funny thing is that he's such a stoner and he really put pressure on husten. if bastien had banged that doubleflip frontboard down the stairs, my guess is that he would've won the thing. concerning malto i totally agree with you, i'd rather have seen taylor in the best trick than him, besides that sean o neill and t-puds would have been better than taylor and malto. but i guess its hometown bonus
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST