Fluckin' Hatchling

Default Need a team !

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

sorry to say that, but who should take you on your team, when you're not able to even sync the clips right and honestly fakeskating and filming was mediocre.
    for the syncing issues i guess you use those m2ac (i don't know if correct) that the pvr gives out, try getting those clips in mp4 or convert them in order to have them synced right, or do the work around and sync the a/v on each clip on your own.
    skatewise, it my critique might be unfair, since there's not that much to talk about in not yet 30 seconds. go back film some more, add some music and put a little more effort in it...

i'm not saying this to be an ass, i'm saying this to kinda help you "evolve"
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

what are you talking about falling??
    this was better than most of the fakeskaters out there.. last line was really good actually. his skating was clean and realistic.
    I'm not saying there's no room for improvement, but it's way too much to say that no team would take him.
    There's nothing wrong with his filming, it was smooth, low (not too low and distorted) and he had the skater constantly in the frame, with it coming into the frame from one side and moving out of it to the other side.
    And I don't get what you mean with the sync :P
    nothing wrong with this, a little more improvement and any realistic team would take him.

sidenote: get rid of the first line, that was dumb haha

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    what are you talking about falling??
    this was better than most of the fakeskaters out there.. last line was really good actually. his skating was clean and realistic.
    I'm not saying there's no room for improvement, but it's way too much to say that no team would take him.
    There's nothing wrong with his filming, it was smooth, low (not too low and distorted) and he had the skater constantly in the frame, with it coming into the frame from one side and moving out of it to the other side.
    And I don't get what you mean with the sync :P
    nothing wrong with this, a little more improvement and any realistic team would take him.

sidenote: get rid of the first line, that was dumb haha
    last line was okay, that's right but everything else was nothing special, i mean if i wanted to try out for a team i'd make something longer to show my stuff some more and so on. for me the synv is totally off, landing sound while grinding and such, tried 360p/480p and 720p always the same for me...

i didn't say it was shit, i said it was nothing extraordinary, and for my taste too short to say anythign about how good or bad one is.
    and to point that out i didn't intend to sound like a dick, which i did (sorry for that) i just wanted to point out the (minor) flaws
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Fluckin' Hatchling

Thanks for the tips guys, il make something with more effort, just put a few clips on for people to get an idea of how i skate (that first clip was just for fun)

I really liked it, much better than most people's first videos. Just keep filming and make some longer parts, your name will spread in no time. The syncing is perfectly fine btw, maybe falling's youtube is just fucking with him? I will say that the framerate was lower than normal, 30fps is pretty standard. Only critique I could give would be to bend down before popping your tricks. It makes it look like you're setting up for the trick. And always use AFC.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

whats a team?
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

sg's getting old

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    last line was okay, that's right but everything else was nothing special, i mean if i wanted to try out for a team i'd make something longer to show my stuff some more and so on. for me the synv is totally off, landing sound while grinding and such, tried 360p/480p and 720p always the same for me...

i didn't say it was shit, i said it was nothing extraordinary, and for my taste too short to say anythign about how good or bad one is.
    and to point that out i didn't intend to sound like a dick, which i did (sorry for that) i just wanted to point out the (minor) flaws

you are right about that, he should make a longer vid!

btw @ ScfcGil: There aren't many active s2 teams anymore, so it's gonna be hard finding one.

i like the vid.

i have a solitaire team. only one slot and its filled right now. ill keep you in mind if it opens up.

cheers.