Thread: Industrial - by Einimoe

Minglin'

Default Industrial - by Einimoe

I just want to start off by saying that this is my second video and I'm just working on and producing different techniques. Obviously there is going to be room to improve the video but I want you guys to leave me some feedback on what I can do. The only thing you don't have to mention is the watermark. Yes, I know and I'm going to buy the filmer pack later next week. Enjoy!

PSN
    R3C_-2-_

First, the filming is a lot better then your last. At :20, however, if you're trying to be even a little realistic, then 360 hardflips(or360 inwards) into or out of grinds are a big no no also with the line at :56 with the grind to 180 lazer flip to nose manny... be careful with techy lines like that. Also, vary up your tricks a bit. Saw a lot of pop shuvs and 360 flips and lots of manuals. The gap at 2:13 was sweet though, thats just cause I'm a gap guy lol, and you're filming will get better with the addition of the filmer pack. Lots of improvements good job!

Minglin'

I was a little worried that some parts would seem a little un-realistic because my last video was described as "arcade" but as long as it isn't too bad then I can easily fix that next time. Thanks by the way

PSN
    R3C_-2-_

Quote Originally Posted by Einimoe View Post
    I was a little worried that some parts would seem a little un-realistic because my last video was described as "arcade" but as long as it isn't too bad then I can easily fix that next time. Thanks by the way
    No problem I know what it's like to start out and feedback can help you grow quickly and my style is considered a bit "arcadey" sometimes but I still make it realistic. The great thing about this game is that we have the ability to create and do things with this sport that we can only imagine in real life, but still have to make it look good/somewhat do-able. Just keep the videos coming and keep watching others and you'll get better!

I didnt find it too arcadey.

filming is a hell of a lot better than my second vid.

some panbacks. careful of those. might bring in the cam closer on some of those lines. but good overall.

get the filmer pack for sure. your on your way. some real good tricks in there

Minglin'

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    filming is a hell of a lot better than my second vid.

some panbacks. careful of those. might bring in the cam closer on some of those lines. but good overall.
    Still having a little trouble using the advanced camera but thanks!

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

Man if you could only take care of that watermark....lol I kidd I kidd.

HUGE step up from the first video you uploaded =D It's kinda difficult to judge on a style yet, but I can definetly help on the filming a little more I hope.

1) I saw pan back is still sneaking into your shots. Set markers all the way to the end of the clip. If that's still not helping you.....then make your clip-run offs longer and just edit it in post with vegas or Imovie.
    2) Don't be afraid to get right up on your skater. Even though this is a game and us playing it....if you can bring that camera in a little closer it will give a real personal feel to the unpersonal game lol.
    3) Fish eye....buy one. Once you've bought one get nut hugging close to your skater.
    4) Do some real artsy long shots (350-500 lens range) with some foreground/midground/background. This can really help certain "arcady" gaps look a little more realistic... like the one at 2:13. Anytime we can ground our "arcady tricks" with realistic filming it brings the whole project a hightened level of amazing.

The advanced camera is a gift handed down to us by the Gods. Learn to use it wisely and it will not lead you astray.

Minglin'

Quote Originally Posted by DuMularn View Post
    HUGE step up from the first video you uploaded =D It's kinda difficult to judge on a style yet, but I can definetly help on the filming a little more I hope.
    Thanks man, I'm just constantly trying to improve my filiming now but getting loads of clips. I even have another video rendering right now! xD