Thread: Few graphics I've made boards and shirts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The RellZ View Post
    SICK CAN YOU MAKE THESE NOW ?
    i agree with him you should make this

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Thanks Stu for showing some love up in the thread, glad you're enjoying them. And just to avoid further questions on if I can make them now, the chances of me making any 5 Boro stuff in the near future is very slim, I've already made like 2 hats, a sweater, 3 or 4 shirts and I don't know how many decks, going to try some other companies now. New stuff is gonna be mostly Skate Mental, Venture, Real, and might do a few Death Wish and Foundation decks for the dude Steez. Anybody else have any requests feel free to drop pics, I'm only attempting stuff I want to make and think is cool though so no offense to anybody whose request is overlooked, it's just not possible to fulfill them all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Thanks Stu for showing some love up in the thread, glad you're enjoying them. And just to avoid further questions on if I can make them now, the chances of me making any 5 Boro stuff in the near future is very slim, I've already made like 2 hats, a sweater, 3 or 4 shirts and I don't know how many decks, going to try some other companies now. New stuff is gonna be mostly Skate Mental, Venture, Real, and might do a few Death Wish and Foundation decks for the dude Steez. Anybody else have any requests feel free to drop pics, I'm only attempting stuff I want to make and think is cool though so no offense to anybody whose request is overlooked, it's just not possible to fulfill them all.
    Alright then do more venture or Vans

Well,if you're going to do more Real decks,how about this?:http://www.nativeskatestore.co.uk/sk...-deck-80-p4381

That deck is sweet Stu but Deacon already remade it, I think it's Deacon atleast, anyways I had it in my bookmarks actually so here's the link to that Chima deck, I could never do a better job than he did, he has a thread somewhere in the first few pages with lots of other great decks too you should check it out sometime.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...30b5156d7d0422

Anyways now for something from me, this last Symetry remake had a very small issue where only half the middle bar on the middle logo was visible and it was super minor but driving me insane because the whole deck is about symetry and mine was off slightly lol, on half too! Such irony, anyways I decided after pondering it over to remake it again and fix it, but this time I did the second colourway on the deck also, didn't round the corners on this one but should look fine in game. I wish I knew there was 2 colourways on all those symetry decks before I made the pink and purple Carlin lol, would've been way better to have in gold and black lol.

Mystery symetry 2 for 1 remakes

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...38e325e3116dab

Oh,thanks.And those Mystery boards look sweet.

Thanks man, haven't got to try them in game yet but should be spot on. Finally got the Skate Mental sent to game and found out I made the black text dark green and was so bummed lol, had to do another damn re-do today but I included some better details and it should look a lot better now with more accurate colours. Anybody else having lots of errors trying to send graphics to game?

Skate Mental freezer remake

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...38e3f69b5d5960

Last edited by oddfuture1006; 08-01-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    GT:rastal1bre
    YT:brandonphillips