Thread: "Make Some Noise" - An Abstrakt Tribute

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Default "Make Some Noise" - An Abstrakt Tribute

My weak attempt to pay homage to the late, great Beastie Adam Yauch.

Grew up on these guys, "Check Your Head" being the first CD I ever owned. (This was a new thing once. Most of us just had tapes at the time... If you're too young to know what those are, please age.) Anyway, big loss to the industry, and a small video to say farewell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Woohoo! Nice job dude.

beastie boys > all other hiphop bands combined ever

nicely done man.i too remember the days of cassette tapes
    Beastie Boys were the soundtrack to my teenage age years..as you said big loss

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

Woot!!!! First time I've seen my latest park in a video that wasn't my own!!!!!! Forgive my super psychedness lol.

Fluckit Master

RIP MCA and good for you for making a tribute video.
    I was thinking of doing one with one of my favorite songs, but after this will look like a video jack or something but who cares beastie boys>everything.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Mage - Thanks, bro.

Bohemian - Maybe not better than all, but they sure have a bigger fanbase than any other rap group I know. Even my metalhead buddies get down with the Boys.

m7419 - Couldn't think of a better way to put it. As much as their new albums don't get played as much as the old ones used to, that little 10 year old inside of me used to get just as excited every time a new album dropped.

DuMularn - The Criminal Mega is a sick CAP, man. Big props to you and all the other CAP'rs out there. With your talent, and that of people like you, we'll never need a Skate 4.

exoskate89 - Pssst... Got a secret to let you in on... Skate 3 is a video game. If you don't dig my style, fair enough, but if you feel a need to throw out a critique feel free not to make it so played out and asinine. Never claimed reality to be a big part of my fakeskating. Thanks for the watch anyway.

agusbmxarg - Thank you, as well. And please, do your tribute. I have no issue if you wanna run with the idea. MCA deserves the love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.