Thread: My first video release Irvine Cathedral session

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Exclamation My first video release Irvine Cathedral session

This is the second video I've filmed but first I'm releasing, I have an even better full five minute length solo to release but am having editing issues so I did this shorter one up for now because I had to get something out there finally after playing the game since it was released. I'm open to any and all criticism so bring it on and yeah I know theres a lot of nosegrind shoveits lol didn't seem like that many when I filmed it though.

InsideManager at the Irvine Cathedral montage

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    I know theres a lot of nosegrind shoveits lol didn't seem like that many when I filmed it though.
    lol,i'm the same with treflips.
    vid was good man,just get rid of those nasty watermarks

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

Alot of your clips start fading the second you land...and although i see it helped alot of things line up with the beat of teh song....it kinda takes away from how awesome the clip was. For Instance...at 0:38 you're about to cruise off from that awesome nosegrind thru the white whatever they are called but the fading kinda took away from that. Alo I'd like to see more 2-3 trick lines. Outside of that it looked awesome and I loved your fi;lming

DOPE MUSIC!!!

For a first attempt this has some real promise! Your camera work is looking good. And you have an eye for interesting tricks! Edit could use some work, as mentioned by DuMularn, but that's easy stuff to identify and fix!

Looking forward to the full solo!
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Fluckin' Hatchling

Looks goods

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Thanks for the feedback and positive comments guys, I have lurked around the skate communities for awhile and I know how hard criticism can be sometimes but I've watched a ton of videos on here and I learned a lot of good filming ideas and stuff that I think paid off, all the good feedback makes me feel special. I know the edit is pretty lame but I've never used windows movie maker before and it's a pretty awful program to boot haha, I'm hoping after this next couple video releases maybe somebody will want to team up and throw down on a longer video drop with better editing. Hopefully the next video will have improved editing anyways though, this was thrown together pretty quick.

As far as the watermark goes don't you need the filmer pack to get rid of it? Or is there another way? I never bought the filmer pack when it came out because I never filmed just free skated and now you can't DL it.

@BeatChemist yeah appreciate the music props and RIP to Robin Gibbs
    Thanks for the tips DuMu and M7 much obliged.

Wasn't really an edit more so just some clips with background music to boot. Tricks for me were a bit out there but what did impress me was the filming. You've got pretty good filming ideas for a 1st edit and you'll only get better with time.

Keep it up.