Thread: Awake

Seeing the Light ChocolatCakeMix's Avatar

Default Awake

It's realistic for the most part, but I always like to throw in some random, wacky things here and there. Some things may be slightly over the top, but I don't necessarily aim for my montages to be as realistic as possible. Just realistic-ish.

In case your wondering, I'm not very good at naming my montages so I just used the name of the song lol.

Any feedback would be appreciated

this godsmack song will always remind me of playing dave mirra's freestyle bmx 2, love it.
    I wasn't really 'wowed' by anything trick wise, but that's just my opinion, keep doing your thing!
    and your filming and editing skills are pretty well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Seeing the Light ChocolatCakeMix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    this godsmack song will always remind me of playing dave mirra's freestyle bmx 2, love it.
    I wasn't really 'wowed' by anything trick wise, but that's just my opinion, keep doing your thing!
    and your filming and editing skills are pretty well done.
    haha thanks. I don't skate in real life, so I'm not amazing at this, but I try my best.

And yes that is the game where I got this song from lol. My first ps2 game I ever got. I heard it recently for the first time in years, so I decided to use it.