Thread: New glitch...merge unlimited objects in cap. HELPPP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

So i am a long time park builder but new to the fluckit sight i am having trouble figuring out the cache glitch So i go on my xbox and i go in and clear my cache and i start my skate 3. Then i deny the update. I have to do this 2 times cause it asks me to sign into live again. After denying the second update it loads me into Port carverton somewhere in my single player game. Next I make a new park when i get into my new park i should be able to merge multiple objects like 2 or more pads and so forth. If i am missing something or a details left out let me know please. I also cant get my skate.creators. dlc to work but thats minor if i make the glitch work. I have done my license transfer and everything next time i can transfer is in november it says.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal840 View Post
    So i am a long time park builder but new to the fluckit sight i am having trouble figuring out the cache glitch So i go on my xbox and i go in and clear my cache and i start my skate 3. Then i deny the update. I have to do this 2 times cause it asks me to sign into live again. After denying the second update it loads me into Port carverton somewhere in my single player game. Next I make a new park when i get into my new park i should be able to merge multiple objects like 2 or more pads and so forth. If i am missing something or a details left out let me know please. I also cant get my skate.creators. dlc to work but thats minor if i make the glitch work. I have done my license transfer and everything next time i can transfer is in november it says.
    You have to start a park with the update, save it, and then clear your cache etc and go into that park. If you start a park with the update denied, it won't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    You have to start a park with the update, save it, and then clear your cache etc and go into that park. If you start a park with the update denied, it won't work.
    wild ive been using this glitch without the update, starting parks without the update, wonder why mine works

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    wild ive been using this glitch without the update, starting parks without the update, wonder why mine works
    That's sick, I'm jealous. I tried it that way and always get the red collisions, but I've also never had any DLC problems (maybe that has something to do with it?). Also if I try it at the nightpark and maybe some others, the game freezes after about 3 minutes, every time.

Banned

yes i did get to where my game was freezing i started a park in the zen place and i put in one ledge made sure my collision was on off and saved it started it with the cache cleared and it froze everytime i went to grab an object

frenchy

i tried a couple times... and you know in the menus where it is written collision on and off... well it doesn't show up so i can't merge at all
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

Quote Originally Posted by exoskate89 View Post
    i tried a couple times... and you know in the menus where it is written collision on and off... well it doesn't show up so i can't merge at all
    It doesn't show up because that option didn't exist pre-update.