Thread: merge glitch isnt working

Banned

Default merge glitch isnt working

tried to make a park and the glitch isnt working, anyone know how to fix it?

what platform u on and what did u do to try and get it?

Banned

xbox. i cleared my cache, when i go to edit my park everything turns red, so i tried going back online to turn collision off, then go back offline and it still doesnt work, then i go back online and it says collision is on like i never turned it off.....its never done this i use the glitch all the time.

Awful Awfuls!

im using the glitch right now and its working fine for me im bout to upload a park in a lil
    GT:themikeskates

frenchy

Quote Originally Posted by iM DoNe View Post
    xbox. i cleared my cache, when i go to edit my park everything turns red, so i tried going back online to turn collision off, then go back offline and it still doesnt work, then i go back online and it says collision is on like i never turned it off.....its never done this i use the glitch all the time.
    re do the whole thing

or try tomorrow
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

Banned

ive heared of this happening to people so im just wondering what they did to fix it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    im using the glitch right now and its working fine for me im bout to upload a park in a lil
    good for you

Start building a park and save the park, THEN do the glitch, then open the park up and it should all work. I don't know if you can always start with a brand new park.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    Start building a park and save the park, THEN do the glitch, then open the park up and it should all work. I don't know if you can always start with a brand new park.
    i tried that a few times, i started a new park online without the glitch, made sure collision was off, then saved, then did the glitch, and it didnt work, evrything is red like collision is on, even though it was off when i saved the park. Then when i go back online and go to edit a park collision is on, like i never turned it off:/... its fucked up

I've heard the glitch is usually a hit and miss, type of deal, never tried it myself.
    Can't really suggest anything past just keep trying your method a couple times a day, if you have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I've heard the glitch is usually a hit and miss, type of deal, never tried it myself.
    Can't really suggest anything past just keep trying your method a couple times a day, if you have the time.
    thats weird because i have never had trouble with it and ive been using since it was found out and its always worked, now all of a sudden not workin, i guess ill just wait a few days then try

i know tht it has happened to people then out of nowhere started working again... maybe try in a few days.