Thread: Anyone seen Almost "5 Incher"?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    I haven't seen a date confirmed for it though, anyone have any info?
    I found a random Youtube interview a while ago where he talked about it. Can't find it again.

Basically, all he said was that he started filming again for the first time in a long while. That was about a year ago so he must have decided his part wouldn't be ready for 5-incher, and they'll probably do another video in a few years with his new footage.

Yeah there's no date for it. I believe the exact wording was "in the works"
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

yeah, thats about as much info as i've gathered as well. I guess I'll just keep checking the Almost site and Rodneymullen.net periodically and hope it drops sooner rather than later, can't wait.

Ohh, well then there's nothing new. I thought there was some teaser at the end.
    LB is like a pedophile playground, either old bastards or little kids.. -adda

Yeah, well whenever the next video does come it out it should be really good. I thought 5-incher was pretty incredible and most of the guys didn't have much time to film. Youness and Lewis both had a part come out for Nike like 6 months ago ago. Daewon has had a bunch of web clips come out in the past few years, there was one for Spitfire like three months ago even. Haslam has broken bones in his foot twice. Willow really hasn't been on the team that long. The guy who had the most time to film was Cooper Wilt and I was least excited about his part. If they can keep the same group of guys on the team filming and healthy for a few years, not to mention the first Rodney part in forever, the next video will really be amazing.

Saw it today...wasn't that good that i was expecting for. I little disappointed because the layout was very bland. Lot of stupid song choices, which made sick skating feel not so special.

Willow was good, edit was bad. Best laserflips ever.
    Coopers part was short and i felt like watching leftover clips...i have seen so much better parts from him and i like his skating. But not that...
    Who came after cooper ?
    Well, Lewis Marnell...old dude wanted to kill him after waiting for while. He got sickest bs heel EVER in first line...wtf was that !? Edit was lame...again.
    Amrani was good as almost always. Didn't he got both fakie 360s over stairs in one line !? Need to see more his stuff
    Montage was edited by bunch of fool who were under influence of mental drugs, in sleep. Only thing i can remember from montage, is that crazy straight no-comply over picnic table. hell yeah !
    Daewon was skating trees and rocks...not his best part for sure. I was waiting more like new-years-dae kind of supersick stuff. Even this part was sick too.
    Haslam blew it up totally. Darkslide in QP, rock kickflip to fakie in BCN and that ender-manual...holy shit. His best part this far...without sounds. With sounds it doesn't feel special at all. I'm sorry

I'm happy i didn't pay 4 euros for it in iTunes, because it wasn't worth of it. Instead, i got lot of more kicks today while watching x-games real street 2012 clips...i'll be VERY confused if Jaws doesn't win
    KICKFLIP MELON EL TORO 20 !?!?!?!

I agree that the production value wasn't so good. I guess it just didn't bother me so much; it reminded me of Cheese and Crackers. Just a shorter cheaper-made video that focuses on the skating. Worth $6 to me.

If you wanna see more Youness you should check out his part in the most recent Nike video, he did some pretty rad stuff.

I think it was Haslam's best part too, once I realized he was gonna be after Daewon I knew it was gonna be great. Every clip was solid.

Just watched it yesterday, its pretty sick! Its not all glitzy and super-produced, but the skating is impeccable and the soundtrack is solid. To me; its the type of skate video that DEMANDS to be watched over and over again.

Another inspiring-ass skate vid for 2012.