Saw it today...wasn't that good that i was expecting for. I little disappointed because the layout was very bland. Lot of stupid song choices, which made sick skating feel not so special.

Willow was good, edit was bad. Best laserflips ever.
Coopers part was short and i felt like watching leftover clips...i have seen so much better parts from him and i like his skating. But not that...
Who came after cooper ?
Well, Lewis Marnell...old dude wanted to kill him after waiting for while. He got sickest bs heel EVER in first line...wtf was that !? Edit was lame...again.
Amrani was good as almost always. Didn't he got both fakie 360s over stairs in one line !? Need to see more his stuff
Montage was edited by bunch of fool who were under influence of mental drugs, in sleep. Only thing i can remember from montage, is that crazy straight no-comply over picnic table. hell yeah !
Daewon was skating trees and rocks...not his best part for sure. I was waiting more like new-years-dae kind of supersick stuff. Even this part was sick too.
Haslam blew it up totally. Darkslide in QP, rock kickflip to fakie in BCN and that ender-manual...holy shit. His best part this far...without sounds. With sounds it doesn't feel special at all. I'm sorry

I'm happy i didn't pay 4 euros for it in iTunes, because it wasn't worth of it. Instead, i got lot of more kicks today while watching x-games real street 2012 clips...i'll be VERY confused if Jaws doesn't win
KICKFLIP MELON EL TORO 20 !?!?!?!