Wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the teams or video threads but I figured this was the best place. Anyways I want to put together a full length skate 3 video and need a few people who want to contribute, this isn't a team or even a traditional skate video though I want to get everybody on the video to represent a real rider from the Stereo team and make their character look similar and use the same sponsors as well. Then everybody will film their sections and we will compile it into a skate 3 stereo team video which I think is a cool concept and not sure if it's been done before.

Me personally I love the style of Stereo vids, the old school vibe with the innovative and creative style is awesome so that's partly the vibe I'm going for, not looking for people to emulate the real pro skater's tricks or style per say, you should still throw your own touch on everything, but the overall look and feel of the video would be Stereo-esque. Anyways I'm filming my section as Jack Sabback now and plugging away at footy, wanted to see if anybody else was interested so I don't have to do like 4-5 parts on my own.

You could do a 2-3 min piece or a longer full 4-6 mins or whatever you wanted, I thought it would be cool to get somebody to skate as coach frank too and bust some amazing tre flips. I just got the filmer pack so my new footage is HQ and no watermarks and my filming is always improving but since I'm new and most of you have never seen me skate or know me at all, here's my first video release I did below.

InsideManager at the Irvine Cathedral montage

Sooooo, anybody interested in the concept? Think its dope or stupid or what, let me know and hopefully I can round up some interest in this project. Also I've gone ahead and started making a ton on stereo and hi-fi shirts and decks and stuff to make life a little easier on the filming parts and to add up some variety in the clothing options, theres a thread in the GC forum.