Thread: Anybody interested in doing a full length concept S3 video?

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Lightbulb Anybody interested in doing a full length concept S3 video?

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the teams or video threads but I figured this was the best place. Anyways I want to put together a full length skate 3 video and need a few people who want to contribute, this isn't a team or even a traditional skate video though I want to get everybody on the video to represent a real rider from the Stereo team and make their character look similar and use the same sponsors as well. Then everybody will film their sections and we will compile it into a skate 3 stereo team video which I think is a cool concept and not sure if it's been done before.

Me personally I love the style of Stereo vids, the old school vibe with the innovative and creative style is awesome so that's partly the vibe I'm going for, not looking for people to emulate the real pro skater's tricks or style per say, you should still throw your own touch on everything, but the overall look and feel of the video would be Stereo-esque. Anyways I'm filming my section as Jack Sabback now and plugging away at footy, wanted to see if anybody else was interested so I don't have to do like 4-5 parts on my own.

You could do a 2-3 min piece or a longer full 4-6 mins or whatever you wanted, I thought it would be cool to get somebody to skate as coach frank too and bust some amazing tre flips. I just got the filmer pack so my new footage is HQ and no watermarks and my filming is always improving but since I'm new and most of you have never seen me skate or know me at all, here's my first video release I did below.

InsideManager at the Irvine Cathedral montage

Sooooo, anybody interested in the concept? Think its dope or stupid or what, let me know and hopefully I can round up some interest in this project. Also I've gone ahead and started making a ton on stereo and hi-fi shirts and decks and stuff to make life a little easier on the filming parts and to add up some variety in the clothing options, theres a thread in the GC forum.

its a cool idea, i'd love to "bust some 'mazin tre flips" with jason lee good luck with this!

Thanks man, I don't want to tell anybody to film stuff until I get a few responses and it seems more feasible but I watched a few of your youtube vids and you have some great filming and skating so if the project takes off and people are interested I'd love to see you bust a few mins of some old school style tricks with Jason Lee.

Banned

add me on xbox

I'll add you when I get online later, I don't have a mic hooked up or anything though and I've only skated online a few times lol I'm pretty new to the whole online community end of skate 3 but I think my filming and tricks are pretty on point. My GT is the same as my name on here incase anybody is wondering also.

I'd be down for Leeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Im Down bruh ill do tommy fynns part but a questin my i ask are we filming are own stuff or filming with you?
    Shake Junt!!! GT:SteezXStatus
    DeathWish OR DIE
    Co-Founder of Backside Corp

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
    Let The Good Times Roll