Thread: I'm the One

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

Default I'm the One (solo)

I dunno about you guys, but I've always enjoyed skating at Regs. It was THE park to go to when I was climbing the skating ranks. So when I got a call from the Criminal Clothing manager asking if I wanted to skate it by myself for a day......I jumped at the opportunity. Thankfully I was able to bring a filmer in with me. Enjoy and comment please.

WATCH IN HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK24Kp96haI
    Last edited by DuMularn; 06-10-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Great choice of music, tricks were cool, not always a fan of the montages of just one small park but this was cool. There was a part where you ever so slightly elbow bumped a wall that was stylish and cool lol, looked realistic atleast. Some sick tricks and pretty decent editing and filming, good job overall man.

Thanks IM. Seriously how can you go wrong with Danzig right!!!! I really put the time in to get to a more realistic feel for this and I'm glad it came off that way. And I hear ya about the "one park" videos....but it was a challenge within itself to just one up myself and be realistic HENCE the parking block session at the end. It just came about organicaly and ended up being some of my favortie shots of the whole video.

I'm kinda dissapointed though I was expecting a little more buzz around this. I figure it's just from me being gone for so long but seriously guys....rip it apart. What was good, what was bad, what was catchy, and what made you wanna watch it again? I'm always looking to get better.

film a little further away, or at least don't crop it so much

i was diggin the parking block sesh,like i told Marco i've been hitting Regs up a bit lately so deff some more inspiration.
    only gripe i have is that your filming was too close for my taste,seems like it takes away from what your doing,but like i said that's just my taste.
    all in all a good watch,and like you said you can't go wrong with Danzig.

That was perfect. Nice editing, nice skating...you know the rest.

Bump cuz I need more views lol!