I'll try to keep it short and simple, I do a lot of stuff on the side from going to University like graphic work and running a little indy label so I don't really have any time to bother learning to edit videos or the desire really. I think my skating is pretty stylish and awesome but nobody knows me around here so I want somebody who is a good and experienced editor to whip up a full part 6 min or so video for me so that somebody will sponsor me and do the editing on future videos or atleast maybe some skaters will want to collab on some videos or something. So $20 via paypal if anybody who is good at editing wants to throw down on this, I have the music and video files rar'd and ready to go.

You'll have to go through the clips though and do an editing job on them as well because I haven't seen a ton of footage and I'm new to the online video community so if I have a trick thats lame or a spot or line that's been killed to death I'd like them edited so if you are knowledgable in the fakeskate video field it'd a bonus.

I have a few specific shots for a intro or whatever I'll give details on. And yeah that's basically it, I need somebody to make my fakeskate game look impeccable so people will want to film with me, if you're interested let me know and I want somebody with some good editing skills and use of effects or whatever, not just clips faded together, I can do that myself. There are 89 clips in total but you might widdle it down some as I said, some tricks might be lame or silly or overdone. That wasn't short or simple haha.