Thread: Deer Man of Dark Woods painting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

I remember him being towards the beginning when you meet Lizard King and TK in the Carverton Quarry. You only see him for like 5 seconds and he's skating the barriers my the banks. Weak introduction in my opinion, he's such a rad dude haha.

Here's a BA.KU. edit if some of you are somewhat lost on them.

Hesh as fuck~

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

That video really confused me, and kind of made me feel violated.

Fluckit Master

Great painting dude! The background kinda reminds me of that UK tranny spot inside a church? (or a place that looks like a church maybe).
    Looking forward to see it completly done.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    That video really confused me, and kind of made me feel violated.
    Muahaha. This is one of my favorites from the Emerica video.

I just got an idea of making a lit up barrier spot for a CAP and having a session with a bunch of people as DMODW. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    Great painting dude! The background kinda reminds me of that UK tranny spot inside a church? (or a place that looks like a church maybe).
    Looking forward to see it completly done.
    It's actually this sick spot in Vancouver called Lee-something. It's in a concrete cave basically haha.

I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I'd film some crazy ledge barrier madness for sure. I never heard of this or even knew the deer man was based on anything real. Video was pretty damn gnarly though.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Dope. I think me, SalamiAndreas, and Luftwaffe are gonna start this collab project soon. I'm building a lit-up barrier spot tomorrow as the location of said event haha. Should be fun.

Looks Sick dude! I wanna see it finished. And shit, depending on your price, I'd buy it.

Keep skatin and creatin.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    Looks Sick dude! I wanna see it finished. And shit, depending on your price, I'd buy it.

Keep skatin and creatin.
    Forreal? siiick. I've gotten a few offers. I was originally gonna do 30 bucks, which is a steal, but it's gonna take a lot more work than I thought so I might do double that.

Here's an update on the painting. I put another 1 1/2 hours into it yesterday. Deer Man is a bitch to paint haha.