Thread: Fecal Face's Official Art Thread

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Default Fecal Face's Official Art Thread

Okay, so over the years I've doing a lot of things with art including: Photography, Acrylics, Graffiti, and Graphic Design. I posted a painting I was working on in this forum a few days ago and a lot of people have been asking to see some more of my stuff, so here it is haha. I tried to organize it somewhat.

Feel free to comment and tell me what you like or to critique me on anything. Or if you want me to paint or draw something for you, I can do that. Not for free though, because I'm too busy to work for free.

UPDATE: LETTER PAINTING FOR SALE

Last edited by Fecal Face; 03-10-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Thats all pretty awesome stuff man, I've dabbled in painting here and there mostly pinups but have been doing graphic design on the amateur level for years and you've definately got a talent for design and artwork man, great stuff.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Thats all pretty awesome stuff man, I've dabbled in painting here and there mostly pinups but have been doing graphic design on the amateur level for years and you've definately got a talent for design and artwork man, great stuff.
    Thanks man, that means a lot. I'm definitely considering Design as my major in college next year.

I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

That last pic. Jesus christ put that on a wall and I will love you forever.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    That last pic. Jesus christ put that on a wall and I will love you forever.
    Hahahaha omg. One of these days I will! That sketch is like 3 years old though.

DAMN DUDE, TIGHT STUFF!
    I never could paint too well...every attempt resulted in looking well, well.... sort of demonic lol. I did get into sculpture and ceramics for a bit. And I used to work as a freelance photographer. Anyhow, I really like your tags man! They beg to be thrown up!
    Fecal Face's Got Talent.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    DAMN DUDE, TIGHT STUFF!
    I never could paint too well...every attempt resulted in looking well, well.... sort of demonic lol. I did get into sculpture and ceramics for a bit. And I used to work as a freelance photographer. Anyhow, I really like your tags man! They beg to be thrown up!
    Fecal Face's Got Talent.
    Muchos gracias. I'm shit at 3D art hahaha. I have a friend who draws these sick as satanic-style ritual paintings, so demonic shit can be rad too! haha

All of these look sick!

Yeah dude I started from graff and went into graphic design. Your business cards look sick too you've got a good eye and style. Use it for $$$
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

clap clap clap carp I like it

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

better than anything i do for sure

stay filthy is the best ever.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    Yeah dude I started from graff and went into graphic design. Your business cards look sick too you've got a good eye and style. Use it for $$$
    Thanks man. The only thing im worried about with Graphic Design is finding a job haha

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post
    Thanks man. The only thing im worried about with Graphic Design is finding a job haha
    Your worries are well placed. Getting design work can be extremely difficult, or damn easy depending entirely on your location and who your friends are. It's insane. I studied graphic design all throughout high school. I was responsible for 1/3 of the pages in the yearbook, took most of the club photos, and even helped design the damn hall passes! (Not for free tho....just for WAY less than I should've gotten paid, and I got it all in one check when I graduated) But after doing a couple of internships...I saw how iffy the jobs are....Now I go to college for journalism lol (in my defense; writing was my first love. before music, skating, or anything). But one of my homeys is from kentucky, he's a certified graphic designer; dude's ill! But he couldn't get work for his life in KY.
    Dude moved to NYC; same problem.
    Dude made some friends.
    Now he's busy as fuck!
    SORRY FOR THE RANT!
    Bottom line: with your skills, Im sure you'll get work no problem.
    Plus, after seeing your filming and photos, I get the feeling you have plenty of homeys that are into a buncha different things....
    you'll be fine.
    Last edited by Legba; 06-24-2012 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Forgot an important/funny detail
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    Your worries are well placed. Getting design work can be extremely difficult, or damn easy depending entirely on your location and who your friends are. It's insane. I studied graphic design all throughout high school. I was responsible for 1/3 of the pages in the yearbook, took most of the club photos, and even helped design the damn hall passes! (Not for free tho....just for WAY less than I should've gotten paid, and I got it all in one check when I graduated) But after doing a couple of internships...I saw how iffy the jobs are....Now I go to college for journalism lol (in my defense; writing was my first love. before music, skating, or anything). But one of my homeys is from kentucky, he's a certified graphic designer; dude's ill! But he couldn't get work for his life in KY.
    Dude moved to NYC; same problem.
    Dude made some friends.
    Now he's busy as fuck!
    SORRY FOR THE RANT!
    Bottom line: with your skills, Im sure you'll get work no problem.
    Plus, after seeing your filming and photos, I get the feeling you have plenty of homeys that are into a buncha different things....
    you'll be fine.
    Yeah I think the fact I'm moving to Colorado for school will actually help me get a job, as I think there's more of a market out there for design.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Update on my current painting.

Painting denim is fucking impossible. Agh.

The dopeness continues!
    Looks like denim to me.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

bumpage

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

bumpage
    Finish the painting bro, we all wanna see itt
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Finish the painting bro, we all wanna see itt
    The Deer Man one? I posted it in it's own thread haha. It's been done for weeks I've just now uploaded it xD

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

you make me want to draw things i might draw things when i get home and it's all your fault

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    you make me want to draw things i might draw things when i get home and it's all your fault
    Post some stuff if you get around to doing that!

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Post some stuff if you get around to doing that!
    will totes do that

in the meantime before i get back to my dorm have a drawing that's probably a year or two old now

nothing but Amazing work. Keep it up Fecal

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

update