Thread: gettin it indoor ( XBOX) nooooooooo DLC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    Wow I was going to remake this!...no need now its fucking purrrfect! Keep making indoors!!! Its time for you to convert
    I had to start sometime, and theyre actually fun and not as a pain to close off so ill be making more. Also i dunno how many pics youve seen but this park seems to have another decent sized room and several outdoor spots and like a halfpipe or something. Just a thought

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Awesome park, I wasn't going to try it because I don't really like vert style stuff but the bowl convinced me, only problem is it took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to get to the damn bowl lol, anyways park is sick man the bowl skates especially nice and is gnarly.

Amateur Flucker

solid remake! i just wish we PS3 users could get in on this glitchy goodness

I haven't seen a good park without DLC since -- well -- there was no DLC.

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Awesome park, I wasn't going to try it because I don't really like vert style stuff but the bowl convinced me, only problem is it took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to get to the damn bowl lol, anyways park is sick man the bowl skates especially nice and is gnarly.
    Lol sorry about how hard it was... It used be easier but i changed the qp. I was kind of unsure on how to say to go up there so i put that arrow on the wall. So to anybody that didnt get it, just run up the qp

Awful Awfuls!

Obiwan, time will tell. U guys could very well find the groundbreaking glitch or whatever that we cant do

Marco, i know right! I had to do something for the less fortunate

Banned

Promo for bottom section

Out B.