Thread: Kostons Graphic Creations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Kostons Graphic Creations

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?con...3822bda8251085 Heeeyy,Ya i know i dont post much but here are some grapics

Got Board so made this
    Last edited by STEEZxSTATUS; 07-15-2012 at 12:28 PM.
    Shake Junt!!! GT:SteezXStatus
    DeathWish OR DIE
    Co-Founder of Backside Corp

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
    Let The Good Times Roll

Made another one for my buddy Sessions A Pro Model Expedition Deck and My personal fav a Canadian flag DMND Supply.Co deck [Pro Model]

Im takin requsets not no crazy colored 1's but some simple bet yet a challenge to make if you want a pro model add me on XboX GT:KostonsOnMyFeet

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...383fd9dd6e0a6e
    DeathWish OR DIE

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
    Let The Good Times Roll

yet another board remake with probley no downloads in the future...But this deck is a fourstar x Girl collab and a transparent rubrix deck and a Choclate paint scraps deck and ya i probly know ur saying to yoself ive never heard of any of these decks its cause these decks are made through creativity if i feel like makin a deck then i do but im workin on makin pro model remakes so stay posted

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...38411c36b520fe

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...38411e9d530caa
    Last edited by STEEZxSTATUS; 06-30-2012 at 11:10 PM.
    DeathWish OR DIE

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
    Let The Good Times Roll

another graphic sk8mafia paint splat mafia deck and a Gnarlie Brown Bloody checkers deck and if you enjoy my graphics plz give me feedback cause im planing on quiting the graphics buinesness

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...38447913d81238
    DeathWish OR DIE

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
    Let The Good Times Roll

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

My advice would be don't make graphics for props or thanks because it won't always come haha, in fact a lot of dicks just go around low rating all your graphics for some reason, no idea why. Anyways man your stuff is pretty cool and creative, I only like to skate real remakes but you have some skill for sure, looks like you've already got the hang of a lot of stuff, one thing I always try to remember is whatever you want the colour to look like in game, pick that colour on the little selection screen and then click below it almost an inch and it will be right in game, everything shows up super light.

I can't wait to see you get into some real remakes, theres a ton of pretty simple to do decks out there that deserve a remake, I try to do mostly easier stuff myself but the more you do, you'll find yourself getting into more challening stuff. Another tip I'd give you is if you want to try some pro-remakes start with some Girl decks or something, a lot of them tend to be fairly simple and not too complex. Another thing I do and not sure if it would work for everybody but I make the deck outline using a rectangle and two circles, then move it up to the top half off screen, make my graphics facing the regular way and then rotate them sideways and move them up onto the actual deck at the top, that way I can do each section at a time and then just move the whole graphic down to the center when you're done. Also I often go over the edges of the deck outline I do and when I do that I just take two of the simple shapes thats like a outline of a half circle, the thickest one and just make it black like the background and go along the edge of the circles at each end to make it look perfect. Seems like I just typed a novel up but you wanted some feedback and the graphics creator needs all the people it can get since not many people upload consistent good remakes anymore so stick with it man you've got a great start going for yourself. Hope you read all this haha.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    My advice would be don't make graphics for props or thanks because it won't always come haha, in fact a lot of dicks just go around low rating all your graphics for some reason, no idea why. Anyways man your stuff is pretty cool and creative, I only like to skate real remakes but you have some skill for sure, looks like you've already got the hang of a lot of stuff, one thing I always try to remember is whatever you want the colour to look like in game, pick that colour on the little selection screen and then click below it almost an inch and it will be right in game, everything shows up super light.

I can't wait to see you get into some real remakes, theres a ton of pretty simple to do decks out there that deserve a remake, I try to do mostly easier stuff myself but the more you do, you'll find yourself getting into more challening stuff. Another tip I'd give you is if you want to try some pro-remakes start with some Girl decks or something, a lot of them tend to be fairly simple and not too complex. Another thing I do and not sure if it would work for everybody but I make the deck outline using a rectangle and two circles, then move it up to the top half off screen, make my graphics facing the regular way and then rotate them sideways and move them up onto the actual deck at the top, that way I can do each section at a time and then just move the whole graphic down to the center when you're done. Also I often go over the edges of the deck outline I do and when I do that I just take two of the simple shapes thats like a outline of a half circle, the thickest one and just make it black like the background and go along the edge of the circles at each end to make it look perfect. Seems like I just typed a novel up but you wanted some feedback and the graphics creator needs all the people it can get since not many people upload consistent good remakes anymore so stick with it man you've got a great start going for yourself. Hope you read all this haha.
    Hahhaah Thanks inside before i started reading this i was like "He's probley gonna call my GC's crap or somethin" Then all of a sudden the rolling stones started to play on my YT page [there my fav] and im like "Wow this fool just inspired da hell out of me" So ill keep makin GC's and ill try da girl boards [those are sick] But so many people have done them so many times so ill make pro model remakes..maybe not as good as urs deacon or j0rdans but ill try thank you inside for the inspiring tail...
    DeathWish OR DIE

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
    Let The Good Times Roll